HA Characters

VILLAIN: Target
mind_reader at 1:48PM, Nov. 28, 2009
(online)

Name: Chloe Howard

Alias: Target

Goal: To get the money she was hired for.

Persona: Chloe is one of those typical villains for hire, doing the job when it wants doing as long as she gets paid at the end of it all. During hand to hand with the enemy, she will stay around for the fight for her own personal enjoyment…though she will know if a better powered hero than her comes along to do te job and get out instead of sticking around for the fight.

Abilities: An excellent hand-to-hand combatant (by that, I mean extremely awesome). Quite a bit of agility but has a perfect trained eye and is great with any sort of gun or weapon. (such as a sniper from one hell of a distance away, she's that good.) Excellent aim…hence the name target. Basically she is a more sane version of Marvel's Bullseye.

Weakness/Flaws: Though she is great and can take on many heroes, the ones with powers (Relik, for instance) has powers more than she can handle and guns won't be enough. Though she is great, the powers department does beat her alot. she will be able to hold her own against the mildy powered such as Comet Kid and Azumorph but may struggle with Relik for instance.

(Don't know why, can just see her and fukujinsuke's Desperado appearing in a single issue together…fighting and caught in the middle is some of the smaller heroes…if I could write that single issue…I would be extremely happy…i can picture alot of things already for it.)
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:59AM
Abt_Nihil at 11:34AM, Nov. 29, 2009
(offline)
mind_reader: Yeah, why not? That sounds like fun. Just tell us which other character(s) you'd like to include, and we'll see if we can get their creators' approval.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:36AM
mind_reader at 11:09PM, Nov. 29, 2009
(online)
Characters I like and will sort of need.
Desperado (of course)
Target (of course)
Azumorph
Bombshell
Mr Imp
Blue Jay

(also, is this going to be a part of the series or just like a singled out thing? Just wandering and curious….just thinking of a title.)
Abt_Nihil at 2:17AM, Nov. 30, 2009
(offline)
I'd like to make this an official part of the series. Of course some level of consistency with the other stories will always have to be met - the characters should largely be “in character”.

And you've got my approval for Bombshell. Depending on whether or not the other creators will respond to this thread you might want to ask them directly.
fukujinzuke at 9:30AM, Nov. 30, 2009
(online)
mind, that sounds like a great story. Desperado is go.
mind_reader at 10:19AM, Nov. 30, 2009
(online)
Thanks fuku and abt, glad you are giving the characters to me.

abt: I'll send them a pq in the next week about it and the scripting will start as soon as the permission has been granted. I'll post it to you when it's done…and then if you want to edit things to make it fit in continuiniy with what's going on, make those changes.

fuku: How does Desperado talk like? I'm guessing he'll be witty and arrogant and will be talking frequently throughout the fight, though of course if needs be during the fight he will be pretty serious until he makes it ontop.

Oh, and abt: how many pages does this need to be? I'd like to go for 23…but if you want to keep with the 17 pages thing…I can probably squeeze it into that also.
fukujinzuke at 11:17AM, Dec. 1, 2009
(online)
Desperado is a drinking gambler from the American southwest, in a shady part of El Paso, Texas. He's probably got quite a mouth on him to go with the almost stereotypical “accent” of the ol' west cowboys. Since he's a bit of a bitter, sore loser (when losing), then he'd probably be serious if he thinks he's actually losing.
Abt_Nihil at 6:08AM, Dec. 2, 2009
(offline)
mind_reader
how many pages does this need to be? I'd like to go for 23…but if you want to keep with the 17 pages thing…I can probably squeeze it into that also.

I'll leave that to you. I'd have suggested about 20, but 23 shouldn't be a problem either.
mind_reader at 11:01PM, Dec. 2, 2009
(online)
Well, I got permission from everybody and their characters (woo!) and Blue jay trusts my judgement of writing but Azujod and wes_nero want to see the draft and the finished product for the speech checks and everything. Going to start this up now. sorry for talking and spreading this all on the thread it shouldn't be on, it's just we didn't really have another board to go on.
Abt_Nihil at 1:34AM, Dec. 3, 2009
(offline)
mind_reader
sorry for talking and spreading this all on the thread it shouldn't be on, it's just we didn't really have another board to go on.
No prob, I can clean up this thread once we've got it all worked out.
mind_reader at 8:24AM, April 26, 2010
(online)
abt - unfortunately due to another opportunity and timing to start and write issues of my own accord now, I can no longer write that script for the Target/Desperado fight I mentioned here. However, you or another writer here wants to write it, they can and I will gladly tell them what I had planned or what have you.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:37AM
Abt_Nihil at 1:15PM, April 26, 2010
(offline)
mind_reader - how about you PQ me what you've come up with and we can take it from there?
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:37AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon