HA Characters

VILLAIN: The Zombie Queen
AzuJOD at 10:33PM, April 21, 2010
(online)
Got another villain you can use:

Alias: The Zombie Queen

Goal: take over the world with zombies

Powers: She is an undead necromancer (ie: zombie witch), she can raise the dead (as zombies), fire eldrich blasts from her hands, fly (so she doesn't have to limp) and teleport by disappearing into the ground.

Persona: Shows disdain for all life, and is just plain malevolent.

Weaknesses: healing powers

Picture link (yeah, only a hero machine concept, feel free to re-interpret as you see fit)
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:59AM
LuchaCoffee at 6:51AM, April 22, 2010
(online)
AzuJOD

Powers: She is an undead necromancer (ie: zombie witch), she can raise the dead (as zombies), fire eldrich blasts from her hands, fly (so she doesn't have to limp) and teleport by disappearing into the ground.

Picture link (yeah, only a hero machine concept, feel free to re-interpret as you see fit)

Finally Zombies Whoooooo :D!!!!
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 2:46AM
LuchaCoffee at 5:28PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
AzuJOD

Azu, What kinda zombies are they going to be? I'm not sure if people want the Traditional Zombies that eat flesh (I myself have no qualms about writing them, just not sure we want to draw that kind of super violent thing), so I wrote them as more of a Nod to White Zombie (Zombies that could Kill, but never ate flesh), I just wanted a bit more info on her Necromancy

AzuJOD at 10:07PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
sux
Azu, What kinda zombies are they going to be? I'm not sure if people want the Traditional Zombies that eat flesh (I myself have no qualms about writing them, just not sure we want to draw that kind of super violent thing), so I wrote them as more of a Nod to White Zombie (Zombies that could Kill, but never ate flesh), I just wanted a bit more info on her Necromancy

Yeah, I'd go with the “Just killing, non-flesh eating” zombies. They also don't last very long if she isn't nearby, or pumped full of magic beforehand.
LuchaCoffee at 10:15PM, Sept. 23, 2010
(online)
AzuJOD
sux

Yeah, I'd go with the “Just killing, non-flesh eating” zombies. They also don't last very long if she isn't nearby, or pumped full of magic beforehand.

Ok, thanks :). I'll send you what I have so far if you want to comment on it.

AzuJOD at 8:09AM, Sept. 24, 2010
(online)
sux
AzuJOD
sux

Ok, thanks :). I'll send you what I have so far if you want to comment on it.

Sounds good!
LuchaCoffee at 6:37PM, Oct. 7, 2010
(online)
AzuJOD

I did a interpretation :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon