HA Characters

HERO GROUP: The Oz Stars (Brightlight, KMH, Marker, Syd and Jacob, Valeria, Deep Man)
AzuJOD at 11:04PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
Ok, I going to submit the rest of The Oz-Stars. I give full permission to use them in a story, as long as you ask me first. Here they are:

Name: Brightlight (Charlotte “Charlie” Bright)
Abilities: Light based powers (e.g. shooting lasers from her hands) and flight
Personality and Background: She is the daughter of two superheroes and the granddaughter of another. She often has doubts about herself and living up to the legacy they left behind.

Name: KMH (Katie Henderson)
Abilities: Super speed - top speed: approx. 500km/h (310 mph)
Personality and Background: She is a friend of Azumorph’s from his Chango Presto days. She is very enthusiastic, but she is sometimes ditzy and has a tendency to put her foot in her mouth.

Name: Marker (Marcus Hubbard)
Abilities: Has no super powers, uses a paintball gun (marker) and “trick paintballs” filled with things like acid, nitro-glycerine, liquid nitrogen and glue.
Personality and Background: HUB’s younger brother; he took it upon himself to become a hero after his sister became a high ranking member of HU. He is a rather snarky individual.

Picture of Brightlight, KMH and Marker

Name: Syd and Jacob Leiber
Abilities: Jacob has the ability to merge with Syd, essentially becoming the golem. Syd is a metal golem with super strength and durability. When Jacob is merged with Syd, he loses the ability to speak.
Personality and Background: Syd was built in Poland during WW2 by Jacob’s father; it was apparently destroyed during the war. Eventually, Syd was found, rebuilt and was shipped to Australia, as the Leiber family has emigrated there after the war. Since his father had passed away, Jacob became Syd’s new owner.

Picture of Syd and Jacob

Name: Valeria Von Stranj
Abilities: Vampire powers – super strength, agility, flight, teleportation with a puff of smoke, transforming into a bat (a really big bat!), healing factor, sharp fangs for biting and drinking blood. Her powers disappear and she becomes lethargic during the day.
Personality and Background: She is a 140-year-old, lesbian vampire from Romania who moved to Australia with her partner. She is more or less a socialite, and is one of the nicest people in the world.

Picture of Valeria (I redesigned her a bit)

Name: Deep Man
Abilities: Amphibious, Telepathic (talks entirely through telepathy), Colour changing/Camouflage, Shoots ink from mouth, tentacles are strong enough to crush bones
Personality and Background: One member of a mysterious octopus like species that washed up on the beach one night during a storm. He is a quiet and enigmatic creature who doesn’t say much.

Sketch of Deep Man (haven't decided on a colour scheme yet, any suggestions?)
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:26PM
Abt_Nihil at 5:58AM, Oct. 15, 2010
(offline)
Thanks, I added them to the list.

Octopuses are bound to be green or gray, aren't they? :-)
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:28PM
LuchaCoffee at 6:23AM, Oct. 15, 2010
(online)
maybe some kinda green and purple since Octo's can change color to conceal themselves :)
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 10:29PM
Abt_Nihil at 10:06AM, Oct. 15, 2010
(offline)
Hey, you're right! I recently saw this octopus on TV which could change its color and mimic all sorts of other animals.
LuchaCoffee at 8:47PM, Oct. 15, 2010
(online)
Abt_Nihil
Hey, you're right! I recently saw this octopus on TV which could change its color and mimic all sorts of other animals.

You mean this :D

The mimic octopus, Thaumoctopus mimicus is a species of octopus that grows up to 60 cm (2 feet) in length and is naturally colored with brown and white stripes and spots. So what’s so special about it? The mimic octopus can literally mimic the physical appearance and movement of fifteen different species, that we know of (including, but not limited to sea snakes, lionfish, flatfish, brittle stars, giant crabs, sea shells, stingrays, flounders, jellyfish, sea anemones).

http://www.zmescience.com/ecology/meet-the-mimic-octopus-29032010/

AzuJOD at 4:51AM, Oct. 16, 2010
(online)
I think you guys might be on to something here. I suppose I could add colour changing/camouflage to Deep Man's power set. That way we can we can say he changes colour depending on his mood (or to hide)
LuchaCoffee at 5:59AM, Oct. 16, 2010
(online)
AzuJOD
I think you guys might be on to something here. I suppose I could add colour changing/camouflage to Deep Man's power set. That way we can we can say he changes colour depending on his mood (or to hide)

Hurray for helping to make awesome characters :D

last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 12:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon