HA Characters

NEUTRAL: Bones
PIT_FACE at 11:48AM, July 23, 2012
(online)
This isthe character im submitting is Bones from my comic, “Putrid Meat”. he isnt decidedly good or evil, but self serving. as far as “super powers” go he doesnt have much. no super strength or speed, no major regenerative powers or flight or anything like that, but what he IS is virtually unkillable and he will CONTINUE to come back at you again and again until he's done what he wants to do. his Achilles heel is that you need to harm his brain in order to kill him, but his skull is of the hardest known substance in the universe, so that's not so easy.
what does he have to offer to the HA? He is without fear and THRIVES on adrenaline and excitement. while he's not the easiest person to get along with, if he's convinced to do something, he WILL do it, planet-eating super creeps in the way or not and he will have damn fun doing it! He may join because they may need him for something, i think.also, being the more semi-devious, he'll be albe to think like a villain and how to be invasive among them.
since he's a very independant character, i think he will need to be invited rather than join willingly because he wouldnt go out've his way to join an organization with rules to bog him down and what not. BUT, if they have something to offer him or to keep his interests he will cooperate and make sure he does what he's needed to do.
as for his relationship with the other characters. i imagine he could be abrasive, at least at first, but if there are some that accept his flaws he will naturally be more willing to get along with those individuals better. the chicks i imagine he'll hit on some, and Desperado and he will engage in some harsh drinking contests im sure since HE thinks he's the greatest drinker that's ever lived.
so much for a few sentances i guess, really sorry, just wanted to get my full thought out there!
so here he is (but ussually without the partches):

and the link to the comic is in my sig.

last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:57PM
Abt_Nihil at 12:56PM, July 23, 2012
(offline)
ironhand: Thanks, very cool! I guess further ref and a bio aren't urgent, but would be helpful along the way.

Pit_Face: I'd love to see that bit with Desperado :P
last edited on Feb. 11, 2014 11:59PM
PIT_FACE at 5:40AM, July 24, 2012
(online)
haha, me too, Abt! something tells me that by the end of it, whatever poor town they're in would be DESTROYED and despite Bnoes maby being HA, they'd walk away with some kind of mutual friendship or respect for eachother, but the kind of friend you dont trust with your wallet, you know?

Macattack at 10:39PM, July 24, 2012
(offline)
Vas sa vas??? I leave for a week to have a nervous breakdown and when I come back we have a new member! Welcome Pit Face!! =D
PIT_FACE at 5:21AM, July 25, 2012
(online)
well thanks, Mac! ;)
i honestly dont know why i havent come here sooner! this seems like its gonna be hoot!
and i hope hte breakdown wasnt TOO detramental to yer swing.

last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 12:03AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon