HA Town Hall

HUniverse NEWS
ironhand at 9:50AM, March 18, 2014
(offline)
Thought I'd make this topic, seeing as there are loads of contributors to this universe - all with their own respective comics that I stumble across very late. So I've created this so that contributors to the HUniverse can give updates/news on their own comics that are connected to the HUniverse so we can all see these individual stories come together (of course…no plugging comics that are not related to the HUniverse.)

I will start by giving news that I am starting two new comics and both are going to be updating now or pretty soon! The first spins right out of HA #8: Shinobi, and focuses on The Bujin and his life as scourge of the underworld. That's starting now and I'll be updating it as and when I can. If you liked the character, this is where you follow him up!
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Bujin/

The second project I am working on (by kind permission from Nepath and Spudsy) is The New Guard! This is what Tazer and his new team get up to after the fall of the Heroes Unite Initiative - and it's going to be HUGE. The great colours in this book are provided by Irrevenent!
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_New_Guard/
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
ironhand at 8:55AM, April 8, 2014
(offline)
Both books above are now updating! Check them out!
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
cdmalcolm1 at 2:42AM, Dec. 17, 2014
(online)
I don't know how I missed this. Solarcell is coming together quite nicely. As of right now, 12/15/2014 she has not entered the HA universe yet, but by the end of January, she and Darkbeauty will be a part of the HA/HU universe. Current news the fight is getting interesting. And the gate is about to open to the HU universe. You can all thank Voltfor for this transaction. Wireless, is coming folks. Stay tuned.

Update. 01/10/2015
I going to start drawing and updating soon. After that, I'm looking publish a physical book about it. I don't know what format I'll be using but I will keep you informed.
last edited on Jan. 10, 2015 7:31PM
cdmalcolm1 at 7:10AM, March 11, 2015
(online)
Some delay in the arrival of Solarcell and Darkbeauty. I have about 5 to 7 more pages before we see Wireless…

Some design changes to wireless which I'm using from a fan page. I liked it so much, I'm going to use it. You'll see.

Update 3/25/2015: so been the the Main HA comic has been delayed, I also slow up on release pages for SolarCell. I've added filler pages to complement the delay. I have not even draw any HA pages since the latest script. I'm going to get back into it one I see some movement on the main HA comic.

I decided to push forward with SolarCell and then start syncing with HA time lines.

On another note. I will try and keep you all informed of a guess cameo hero or villain that's is about to show case in the SolarCell's comic. It will all be here. So stay tuned.

Update: 04/25/2015: DarkBeauty and SolarCell are now in the HA universe. They are both free to use now. From this point SolarCell will be come resistance of the HQ Due to her uncontrolable powers from memory loss. Feel free to show SolarCell in the backgrounds of like a conversation between tow or more characters in their headquarters.

Other notes: still working of the poster for HA. Hopefully I can get it done before the pages start up again. We need some fillers for HA main issue. Again, I don't know how any people are in HA but I put in as much as I can remember and like.

Update: 05/04/2015: since the HA update on hold s are now more than a quarter year long, I've used this time play catchup with solar cells story. When ever I introduce or bring in guest HA stars, I do a profile of them before continuing with the story. Those profiles can be used for any purpose for HA and the Wiki on HUniverse. …
last edited on May 4, 2015 9:49AM
cdmalcolm1 at 12:24PM, May 19, 2015
(online)
Undated news: 05/19/2015

New Character Chart and Ranking System is here. I'm not sure if anyone wants this Ranking chart to happen but I finished it. View Rank. Check it out.
irrevenant at 3:33AM, July 1, 2015
(online)
At Heroes Alliance Monthly Mayhem it'sVillain Month!

We're after pictures, backgrounds and descriptions ofnew villainsorvillain teams. This can be an entirely new character, an upcoming character for your comic who hasn't debuted yet, or whatever.

The character can be related to the Heroes Alliance setting but doesn't have to be. And if you'dlikeyour character to appear in Heroes Alliance please say so - the HUniverse can always use more good (or eeeevil) villains. :D

Send character PQs or any questions toIrrevenant.

And a merry world domination to all!
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Heroes_Alliance_Monthly_Mayhem/5487869/
cdmalcolm1 at 10:14AM, March 24, 2016
(online)
Massive, massive delays on the SolarCell comic. Life is coming at me too fast right now. However, I have been drawing the pages in this massive delay. I'm going to keep on drawing it out in this delay until I finish penciling the Chaos issue. So hang tight, SolarCell will resume by May. Thanks for understanding.
cdmalcolm1 at 8:28AM, May 2, 2016
(online)
Looking for HAuniverse card designs. from villians to heroes. The idea is using different creators art for a series of events like HU arc's to current dates. So right now, I'm looking at card designs to place your artwork into.
last edited on Oct. 21, 2016 5:02PM
cdmalcolm1 at 5:35AM, Jan. 25, 2018
(online)
Currently, re doing my early pages of SolarCell to more fit the type of comic it is which is Superhero/Manga. Some of the script has changed and will change. As I’m doing this I’m learning along the way. Also, the format and layout is going to change. Fewer but longer pages is the new layout I’m going to do.

Peligroso Pages are on the way as well. Sometime in March.

Since, activity has slowed to a crawl in the HU/HA universe, SolarCell is going to press forward. Some time in March SolarCell will resume. Hopefully, by that time, HA main story continues.
cdmalcolm1 at 5:40AM, Jan. 25, 2018
(online)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Looking for HAuniverse card designs. from villians to heroes. The idea is using different creators art for a series of events like HU arc's to current dates. So right now, I'm looking at card designs to place your artwork into.

If any of you out there have any card layout designs please reply here or PQ me. I’m going to work off the wikia of HA to create the cards. Hopefully, I can make them Printable so that any of you can print them out yourself. Thanks for your help. Hope to here from you soon.
LuchaCoffee at 9:26AM, Jan. 28, 2018
(online)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Currently, re doing my early pages of SolarCell to more fit the type of comic it is which is Superhero/Manga. Some of the script has changed and will change. As I’m doing this I’m learning along the way. Also, the format and layout is going to change. Fewer but longer pages is the new layout I’m going to do.

Peligroso Pages are on the way as well. Sometime in March.

Since, activity has slowed to a crawl in the HU/HA universe, SolarCell is going to press forward. Some time in March SolarCell will resume. Hopefully, by that time, HA main story continues.

No worries on Peligroso man, take as much time as you need :)
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

Abt_Nihil at 1:47AM, Jan. 31, 2018
(offline)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:

If any of you out there have any card layout designs please reply here or PQ me. I’m going to work off the wikia of HA to create the cards. Hopefully, I can make them Printable so that any of you can print them out yourself. Thanks for your help. Hope to here from you soon.

Very cool! :)
cdmalcolm1 at 6:50AM, July 11, 2018
(online)
Abt_Nihil wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
cdmalcolm1 wrote:

Very cool! :)

Still looking for creators to come with card designs for the HU/HA Universe. I'll be taking pictures for the cards from HA's Wikia and from the comic itself. i'll be using the information from the Wikia pages for the cards. This way HU/HA can have Cards. I don't know if I'm allowed to Post any finished cards on the duck. You all would have to let me know if it is okay or not.
irrevenant at 3:47AM, July 16, 2018
(online)
What sort of cards are they? Playing cards? Tarot cards? Collectible-style character profile cards? Something else?
cdmalcolm1 at 4:38AM, July 21, 2018
(online)
irrevenant wrote:
What sort of cards are they? Playing cards? Tarot cards? Collectible-style character profile cards? Something else?

Profile cards. Just a side project for the HA universe.
Most likely it will be a digital version for now. Art will be from all of us. New or old. Just need a design layout.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon