Networking & Community Projects*

Potential Fun Collab Project -- Join In Here .
Jules at 8:50PM, June 19, 2014
(online)
I was thinking of doing an ongoing adventure -oriented project set in a near-dystopian future centered around 4 characters. I'm open to ideas and would prefer to have at least 3 -4 people involved before I make the decision to launch it.
Just something to start up in between my writers block and again I'm open to ideas for this….
*waits to see posts*
last edited on June 19, 2014 8:52PM
Genejoke at 11:26AM, June 22, 2014
(online)
A little more infor would be handy, how do you propose to do it? short episodes by one artist? will you be the sole writer?
irrevenant at 8:40PM, July 4, 2014
(online)
Is that really supposed to be ‘near-dystopian future’ or was it meant to be ‘dystopian near-future’?
And ya, what Genejoke said. Sounds potentially interesting but it's *very* vague at the moment.
Jules wrote:
I was thinking of doing an ongoing adventure -oriented project set in a near-dystopian future centered around 4 characters. I'm open to ideas and would prefer to have at least 3 -4 people involved before I make the decision to launch it.
Just something to start up in between my writers block and again I'm open to ideas for this….
*waits to see posts*
Jules at 1:13PM, July 28, 2014
(online)
I was thinking of an ongoing story-arc as opposed to short episodes.

Nothing is set in stone as of yet but if I could get a few more people included it would probably help this move forward. I'd be the head writer but I'm ok with other writers involved with the direction.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon