HA Stories

HA radio play
shastab24 at 5:15PM, Nov. 9, 2015
(online)
Well, this is just an idea right now, but when thinking about how awesome an animated HA story would be, I also realized how hard it would be to make and instead thought of the more reasonable alternative. What do you guys think? There's no story at the moment, as this is simply an idea. If we did such a thing, it would be nifty to hear not only how the characters might sound, but who would do them. Usually one would think a creator would voice their own character, but that can be less feasible in some cases, like if Bombshell were involved (unless Abt has an ability to sound female), so there might need to be cross-character voicing. And we'd need sound effects somehow, as well as finding a way to distribute it. But it would be interesting to see who would be interested in different aspects of this.

I will say that if it happens, I can voice Sparkle. I've got a very good idea of what her voice sounds like (as I should, as her creator). Can't say the same for Astral, though (moreso, I can't really alter my voice enough to sound right, and definitely not for his physical form), and if this does end up happening, he likely wouldn't be included in the roster.
Abt_Nihil at 8:16AM, Nov. 11, 2015
(offline)
Great idea! But yeah, my voice is not very Bombshell-ish :p (Although I do have an accent, even if it's not an Italian one!)
cdmalcolm1 at 1:27PM, Nov. 30, 2015
(online)
I don't think I can sound like SolarCell either. I can do voices, just not any female vocals. As far as the animation there is always semi animation web comics like this: http://www.comic-rocket.com/read/cpu-basics-team/18

If you go through the pages, you will see the simple animation version of the same comic I have here on the duck. There is software that would allow audio and animation to any comic. I, however, did my animation in Photoshop.
last edited on Nov. 30, 2015 1:53PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon