Tips and Tricks/Support *

Coming from ComicFury... Do I have to make a new website?
StellarBlitz at 6:11PM, March 1, 2016
(online)
I want to spread awareness of my comic across multiple platforms, but do I have to create a new site on here? That is, how can I have my profile on here link to the original webcomic, or is that impossible?

I plan on using both sites.
irrevenant at 12:47AM, March 3, 2016
(online)
You look like you might have worked this out. :) If not:

I'm not familiar with how ComicFury works and I don't quite understand the question. If you're wanting to publish your comic here as well as ComicFury you'd need to create a comic and upload your pages here as well (ie. it'll be a mirror). You don't have to “create a site” in terms of being able to build websites though - it's a very simple, largely automated process using webforms.

If you just want to have your profile here link to the original webcomic on another site you can include a link in your profile's ‘About’, but if you're not actually posting comic pages here, people are very unlikely to notice it.

Hopefully this helps. If not, please let me know more about what you're after and we should be able to give you a more useful answer, cross-fingers.
HippieVan at 4:45PM, March 8, 2016
(online)
Sorry that I didn't see this before! Irrevenant is correct - unfortunately we don't have a system where you can create a page that just links to your other site, you have to actually use this site to host your comic.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
rickrudge at 6:48PM, Nov. 22, 2020
(offline)
Hi StellarBlitz,

I know that this is an old posting but I thought that I would add my two cents here. You already know that this is a webcomics posting site (just like ComicFury) and was never meant as a way of simply linking to other sites where your comics are. Your “Project Helden” hasn’t seen any more pages since 2016.

If you wanted to point people to your ComicFury Profile, you could post a hyperlink inside of your The Duck Public Profile area under the About section. There is also a web site called Archive Binge.

https://archivebinge.com/

Archive Binge is specifically meant to point people to where ever else you have your comics at. People can read all of your comics directly from Archive Binge. You could try that.

— Rick

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon