Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey everybody
dbartnerd at 12:27PM, Jan. 13, 2017
(online)
Hey everybody, Im DB and just started posting my comic on here TODAY!! I'm pretty happy about finishing the first page and working on the rest. My work might not be on par with some of the crazy talent here on drunk duck but I think its ok. If any of you have some time I would really like some feed back. If not its cool, stay awesome duck folks.
GuyWithChainsaw at 9:21AM, Jan. 19, 2017
(online)
Hello, I'm also new here so i though im gonna reply. I checked out your comics. I really like your art style and i love the way you draw shadows. The contrast between black and white is really cool too. It's also hand drawn isn't it? Not much more i can say about it though since it's just a one page, but i will keep my eye on it since i like vampire stuff. Cheers
Mika_yi at 6:25PM, Jan. 21, 2017
(offline)
hi! so I did look at your comic, it's actually very detailed I do enjoy the way it looks. I don't get to see many traditional style comics anymore. love the use of black and white.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
dbartnerd at 1:12PM, Jan. 23, 2017
(online)
GuyWithChainsaw wrote:
Hello, I'm also new here so i though im gonna reply. I checked out your comics. I really like your art style and i love the way you draw shadows. The contrast between black and white is really cool too. It's also hand drawn isn't it? Not much more i can say about it though since it's just a one page, but i will keep my eye on it since i like vampire stuff. Cheers

thanks alot :)
dbartnerd at 1:12PM, Jan. 23, 2017
(online)
Mika_yi wrote:
hi! so I did look at your comic, it's actually very detailed I do enjoy the way it looks. I don't get to see many traditional style comics anymore. love the use of black and white.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

thanks alot :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon