Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Alluring Spam
ayesinback at 9:59AM, April 7, 2017
(online)
I'm just going to copy what I got. Pretty sure I received this because, in part, the email address is “drunkduck” (maybe the sender thought s/he was reaching YOU).

“I hope my email finds you having a fabulous day! I’m writing because I recently found some of your artwork online and absolutely love it - your work is elevated, unique, and creative. I am writing today with the hope that you will consider collaborating with us here at VIDA as an emerging artist.

”In case you have not yet heard of VIDA, here’s a bit about what VIDA does:
We are a Google Ventures-backed company and a global community of artists, a place where artists can transform their artwork into apparel and accessories, like scarves, tops, wraps, and totes.

“We handle of the manufacturing, shipping, and fulfillment. We’ll provide you with your own personal collection page to feature your artwork as fashion products, which will serve as your very own shoppable online fashion portfolio. For every product sold featuring your designs, you’ll earn a portion of net sales. Additionally, we donate a portion of every sale to fund literacy for our factory workers, allowing you to make the world a more beautiful place in more ways than one.

”Through their VIDA collections, many of our artists have been discovered and featured on national television and in major news outlets, everywhere from HSN to the Wall Street Journal. VIDA is a brilliant place to both promote your work and to be discovered on a global stage.“

Gotta say, I like the descriptives ”elevated, unique, and creative"
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
KimLuster at 11:27AM, April 7, 2017
(online)
That is rather alluring!!
Ironscarf at 1:50AM, April 18, 2017
(offline)
Elevated is a good one. So good I'm not sure unique and creative really match up to it. How about elevated, lightly tousled and perspicacious?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon