Tips and Tricks/Support *

My page size is too big
quinn o matic at 7:54PM, Jan. 28, 2018
(offline)
Every page I upload gets stretched, so when reading it I feel like I'm holding the page reeeeeally close to my face. Is this because I upload files that are too big, or is it because there's some page size option I can't find?
Amy_Of_Darkness at 8:39AM, Jan. 29, 2018
(online)
DD does not have a page resizing option, so you gotta adjust the dimensions before uploading them. If you're using a default program with your scanner and it's not giving you options to adjust dimensions (resolution) along with the standard cropping/editing, I'd recommend finding a good open source graphics program to get those pages down to the size you want.

Looking over your comic, 960 pixels isn't too large for the average reader, at least on a 15 inch monitor things aren't being crowded off the screen. But I understand that as the artist you have an optimal viewing size in mind!
Ozoneocean at 6:55PM, Jan. 31, 2018
(online)
Amy_Of_Darkness wrote:
DD does not have a page resizing option, so you gotta adjust the dimensions before uploading them. If you're using a default program with your scanner and it's not giving you options to adjust dimensions (resolution) along with the standard cropping/editing, I'd recommend finding a good open source graphics program to get those pages down to the size you want.

Looking over your comic, 960 pixels isn't too large for the average reader, at least on a 15 inch monitor things aren't being crowded off the screen. But I understand that as the artist you have an optimal viewing size in mind!
True.
One revision: DD proportionately decrease a page size down to 960 pixels.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon