Comic Talk and General Discussion *

If I was to run a Community tordiment comic would people be interested?
Call Me Tom at 9:24AM, Feb. 9, 2018
(online)
If I was to run a Community tordiment comic would people be interested in taking part? This isn't a sigh up it's more of a testing waters to see if people are interested in this sort of thing before I start making a whole lot of planning and work for one. So show of hands, who's interested in this sort of thing?
I'm sorry for any offence I cause.
PIT_FACE at 9:49AM, Feb. 9, 2018
(online)
Only if violence is involved.

El Cid at 7:37PM, Feb. 9, 2018
(online)
A tournament? Like a “celebrity death match” comic? That sounds like quite possibly the coolest community project ever! I'm rarely able to participate in these projects personally, but at the very least even if I couldn't contribute it would pique my interest as a reader.

I remember a loooong time ago we had an interactive tournament comic called Kombat Kubs that was a lot of fun. It had its own internal cast of combatants though, rather than using characters from the DD community.

last edited on Feb. 10, 2018 4:30AM
KimLuster at 8:09PM, Feb. 9, 2018
(online)
My interest is perked! But how would such a thing work?
Genejoke at 12:21AM, Feb. 10, 2018
(online)
Haha, would be good for a laugh.
PIT_FACE at 4:30AM, Feb. 10, 2018
(online)
El Cid wrote:
A tournament? Like a “celebrity death match” comic? That sounds like quite possibly the coolest community project ever! I'm rarely able to participate in these projects personally, but at the very least even if I couldn't contribute it would pique my interest as a reader.

I remember a loooong time ago we had an interactive tournament comic called Kombat Kubs that was a lot of fun. It had its own internal cast of combatants though, rather than using characters from the DD community.

We'll watch from the side lines and judge from a place of safety.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+