Comic Talk and General Discussion *

I'm sorry
Call Me Tom at 12:20AM, July 19, 2018
(online)
I know that I can never make this sound sincere but I am truly sorry for being such an unbearable asshole. I'm sorry for being so arrogant that I didn't think that posting stuff I made online wouldn't harm others and I'm sorry that I can never fix the damage.
I'm sorry for any offence I cause.
ozoneocean at 2:29AM, July 19, 2018
(online)
What? You never have been!
Most people are a bit arrogant online but you were never noticeably so at all.

KimLuster at 6:42AM, July 19, 2018
(online)
I shall call you Tom!!

What the hell you talking ‘bout?!! :D I have the greatest appreciation for your art and your comments are always sincere and welcoming! If anybody feels/says differently don’t listen to them! Listen to me!! The only way you ever irritate me is you keep rebooting your comic when I'm so into it lol!!
Amelius at 8:40AM, July 19, 2018
(offline)
Thirding the sentiment! While there are certainly people that have been on this site in the past that easily fit the bill of “arrogant, unbearable a-hole”, that is not how I would characterize you from any post I've seen or from your work that I've read (before they were gone again!)

If you're not comfortable discussing what this is about I understand, but I will say that at some point readers also need to have responsibility for their own experience online and realize not everything an author includes in their work is an endorsement of that subject. I have no idea what the context is for this apology but I've never seen you post anything that would merit this level of contrition! (then again I'm a lurker who falls behind when a comic reboots a lot but I'm also NOT going to assume the worst!)
bravo1102 at 8:51AM, July 19, 2018
(offline)
I really don't see any of this being necessary. To me it seems like you're being too hard on yourself.
Gunwallace at 6:36PM, July 19, 2018
(offline)
You have never come across as arrogant or unbearable. If someone has been offended or ‘harmed’ from your comics I would suggest that says more about them than you.
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com
Tantz_Aerine at 11:38AM, July 23, 2018
(online)
Wait, what?? What happened? Where is this coming from!?

ayesinback at 6:16AM, July 28, 2018
(online)
Tom, I'm Always glad to see a post from you.

This one reads somewhat unfair from you about you. I consider you one of the very most likeable internet friends I've made. Please be more patient with my friend. Please be good and kind to yourself.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+