Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Suggestion For theduckwebcomics.com
awsome owl 98 at 8:43PM, Aug. 28, 2018
(offline)
I don't really know anything about website coding so I don't know how hard this would be to implement but I have a suggestion for a feature for Drunk-Duck.

I think it would be really cool if there were a feature for making your comics private without deleting them like they have on YouTube with videos.

I don't really know whether anyone else would be interested in this feature other than me.

The reason I personally would be interested in it is because I have a lot of comics I made when I was 11 and 12 that I don't really want the world seeing as an accurate representation of my skills at making comics now.

But because there are literally hundreds of pages of comics I've made from back then it seems like it would be a huge undertaking to go through every single page I've ever made and download all of them to my computer before deleting them since even though I don't want to share them with the world anymore I still have sentimental value attached to them as something I made as a child.

If anyone else would be interested in this sort of a website feature on Drunk-Duck I would be interested to here from you.

Otherwise does anyone know of a way of mass downloading hundreds of files without having to go through each individual one so I don't have to spend what could end up being a huge amount of time downloading all or most of all of the comic pages I've ever uploaded here?
Ozoneocean at 1:11AM, Aug. 29, 2018
(online)
We used to have an archive download system… We feed that again. We really do.

The option to make your work private is brilliant. Great suggestion 😊
We'd call it “unpublish” maybe?

With the way the site works right now, deleting a comic sort of does that. A comic can be undeleted if there's an accident.
kawaiidaigakusei at 10:55PM, Aug. 29, 2018
(online)
I agree a hiding comics option would be nice to have.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon