Networking & Community Projects

Secret Santa 2018 -- Gift Thread
usedbooks at 8:25AM, Dec. 2, 2018
(online)
posts: 3,116
joined: 2-24-2007
Post DD Secret Santa gifts here!
JaymonRising at 2:26PM, Dec. 6, 2018
(offline)
posts: 81
joined: 9-21-2018
Here's MY Secret Santa: Genejoke's Stavlov (Baso), Nathan, Dave (Blood and Water), Hunch, and Master (Lite-Bites), all starring in 90s movies with at least Steve Buscemi in them. I wasn't able to do the ones from Lore nor Twisted Visions due to time constraints, so sorry about that. (I'm new to this)

Happy Holidays!

https://ibb.co/tMMBDYG
usedbooks at 6:25PM, Dec. 6, 2018
(online)
posts: 3,116
joined: 2-24-2007
Happy Holidays, Albino Ginger!



(Larger version.)
darrell at 10:55AM, Dec. 8, 2018
(online)
posts: 158
joined: 1-3-2006
For mks_monsters. The request was Hyde and Lucy kissing under the mistletoe but I felt inspired to do something a bit different. Hope you like it.

Full size on DeviantArt
last edited on Dec. 8, 2018 10:58AM
Niccea at 2:36PM, Dec. 9, 2018
(online)
posts: 5,744
joined: 8-10-2007
usedbooks wrote:
Happy Holidays, Albino Ginger!



(Larger version.)

XD True story!
usedbooks at 6:37AM, Dec. 10, 2018
(online)
posts: 3,116
joined: 2-24-2007
Niccea wrote:
usedbooks wrote:
Happy Holidays, Albino Ginger!



(Larger version.)

XD True story!

Thanks! I was trying to keep with the comic's spirit. :)
Tantz_Aerine at 1:45PM, Dec. 10, 2018
(online)
posts: 1,787
joined: 10-11-2006
Used Books, you kicked it outta the park!

Love every single one of them!
 
cdmalcolm1 at 4:16AM, Dec. 11, 2018
(online)
posts: 364
joined: 8-21-2012
Holy smokes, you all work fast. I'm still Inking mine. These are awesome.
Tantz_Aerine at 2:17PM, Dec. 13, 2018
(online)
posts: 1,787
joined: 10-11-2006

For Ashtree House! Happy Holidays! I hope it's festive enough!

 
cdmalcolm1 at 4:34PM, Dec. 13, 2018
(online)
posts: 364
joined: 8-21-2012
Tantz_Aerine:
I want in too! My request is fan art of the Without Moonlight cast, please!



Well, I hope you like this, Tantz. Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your holiday.



last edited on Dec. 13, 2018 4:46PM
Albino Ginger at 6:06PM, Dec. 13, 2018
(offline)
posts: 26
joined: 8-14-2016
usedbooks wrote:
Happy Holidays, Albino Ginger!



(Larger version.)

WOW! This is Amazing!XD thanks Usedbooks! BEAR HUGS!!!
I’m still working on my Secret Santa. It should be done in a few days.
Tantz_Aerine at 6:55AM, Dec. 14, 2018
(online)
posts: 1,787
joined: 10-11-2006
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
Tantz_Aerine:
I want in too! My request is fan art of the Without Moonlight cast, please!



Well, I hope you like this, Tantz. Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your holiday.





I LOVE IT! This is amazing!

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you too!
 
Albino Ginger at 7:38PM, Dec. 14, 2018
(offline)
posts: 26
joined: 8-14-2016
Merry frickin’ christmas Banes!




Large image
mks_monsters at 5:33PM, Dec. 15, 2018
(online)
posts: 54
joined: 6-7-2017
I had too much fun doing this though it was also a challenge because I don't know who Abba was so I researched online for costumes. I hope I chose the right one from the right group. So here is Kit from Mindfold as Abba or in her case, “Tabba”.

Hope you like it.



PS: Thanks, Darrel! It is very cute! I love how Hyde is even bending his knees to kiss Lucy.
last edited on Dec. 15, 2018 5:34PM
Tantz_Aerine at 4:18AM, Dec. 16, 2018
(online)
posts: 1,787
joined: 10-11-2006
Stunning pieces from everyone this year!
 
darrell at 10:17AM, Dec. 16, 2018
(online)
posts: 158
joined: 1-3-2006
mks_monsters wrote:

PS: Thanks, Darrel! It is very cute! I love how Hyde is even bending his knees to kiss Lucy.

Glad you like it!
fallopiancrusader at 9:33AM, Dec. 19, 2018
(online)
posts: 250
joined: 12-27-2013
@ mks_monsters You nailed it! The bright blue eye shadow really puts it over the top! Thanks so much !
fallopiancrusader at 9:42AM, Dec. 19, 2018
(online)
posts: 250
joined: 12-27-2013
For emevsa who requested “As for characters? We're not fussy as to who you pick. Anyone in our comic who suits your fancy. :)” Here are Meris and Yuri, from Constellation Chronicle delivering holiday gifts and cheer!



(right click “open in new tab” to see bigger version)
last edited on Dec. 19, 2018 9:56AM
Genejoke at 10:24AM, Dec. 19, 2018
(online)
posts: 3,719
joined: 4-9-2010
JaymonRising wrote:
Here's MY Secret Santa: Genejoke's Stavlov (Baso), Nathan, Dave (Blood and Water), Hunch, and Master (Lite-Bites), all starring in 90s movies with at least Steve Buscemi in them. I wasn't able to do the ones from Lore nor Twisted Visions due to time constraints, so sorry about that. (I'm new to this)

Happy Holidays!

https://ibb.co/tMMBDYG

That's great, sorry I hadn't seen it until now. Thank you very muchly.
JaymonRising at 5:00PM, Dec. 19, 2018
(offline)
posts: 81
joined: 9-21-2018
Genejoke wrote:
JaymonRising wrote:
Here's MY Secret Santa: Genejoke's Stavlov (Baso), Nathan, Dave (Blood and Water), Hunch, and Master (Lite-Bites), all starring in 90s movies with at least Steve Buscemi in them. I wasn't able to do the ones from Lore nor Twisted Visions due to time constraints, so sorry about that. (I'm new to this)

Happy Holidays!

https://ibb.co/tMMBDYG

That's great, sorry I hadn't seen it until now. Thank you very muchly.

Oh no, it's ok (it's an extremely busy time of the year, I understand). Sorry for not coloring it, but I'm glad it's good enough. You're welcome.
UltimateZ at 12:11AM, Dec. 20, 2018
(offline)
posts: 18
joined: 12-14-2010
For Niccea, Mystery Bread and Bagel Boy save Christmas!

mks_monsters at 7:43PM, Dec. 20, 2018
(online)
posts: 54
joined: 6-7-2017
fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ mks_monsters You nailed it! The bright blue eye shadow really puts it over the top! Thanks so much !

It was fun to draw and I am glad you like it.
GearDrag0n at 9:29AM, Dec. 21, 2018
(offline)
posts: 7
joined: 7-17-2017
For cdmalcolm1, SolarCell hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my characters, hope you like it!



cdmalcolm1 at 10:52PM, Dec. 21, 2018
(online)
posts: 364
joined: 8-21-2012
GearDrag0n wrote:
For cdmalcolm1, SolarCell hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my characters, hope you like it!






I’m loving this! Too awesome, GearDragOn. I want to know if I can use this for one of SolarCell comic pages? So cool that you have a character named Captain Erika. SolarCell’s earth name is Erica. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.
Banes at 9:16AM, Dec. 22, 2018
(online)
posts: 467
joined: 8-13-2008
Merry Christmas, darrell!

Banes at 9:18AM, Dec. 22, 2018
(online)
posts: 467
joined: 8-13-2008
Albino Ginger, my dear heavens! That is incredible! You're the best!

Wow!

I'm stunned, and thrilled, and laughing my buns off! Thank you so much!
GearDrag0n at 11:46AM, Dec. 22, 2018
(offline)
posts: 7
joined: 7-17-2017
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
GearDrag0n wrote:
For cdmalcolm1, SolarCell hanging out and enjoying the holidays with my characters, hope you like it!






I’m loving this! Too awesome, GearDragOn. I want to know if I can use this for one of SolarCell comic pages? So cool that you have a character named Captain Erika. SolarCell’s earth name is Erica. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.

By all means, I made it for you. Merry Christmas!
darrell at 1:37PM, Dec. 22, 2018
(online)
posts: 158
joined: 1-3-2006
Banes wrote:
Merry Christmas, darrell!



That is so awesome!!! Thank you and merry Christmas to you as well!
Albino Ginger at 2:11PM, Dec. 22, 2018
(offline)
posts: 26
joined: 8-14-2016
Banes wrote:
Albino Ginger, my dear heavens! That is incredible! You're the best!

Wow!

I'm stunned, and thrilled, and laughing my buns off! Thank you so much!

Glad you like itXD
When I was coloring it, I realized one of the sheep looked more like a capybara, so I colored it brown. and thats the origins of the capybara at the nativity… true story.
Genejoke at 3:38AM, Dec. 24, 2018
(online)
posts: 3,719
joined: 4-9-2010
Merry Christmas Jaymonrising.

last edited on Dec. 24, 2018 3:39AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+