Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Apologies and a promise
Call Me Tom at 9:25AM, Jan. 2, 2019
(online)
I want to apologize for having been such a jerk over the years. As part of this I'm going to promise not post on the fourms or people's comics as much as I have in the past. Sorry for not always realising that I'm being a dick to people and if this is all to little to late.
I'm sorry for any offence I cause.
JustNoPoint at 12:12PM, Jan. 2, 2019
(online)
To apologize to me I expect you to comment on my pages from now on!!! >:-(
ozoneocean at 9:19PM, Jan. 2, 2019
(online)
Call Me Tom wrote:
I want to apologize for having been such a jerk over the years. As part of this I'm going to promise not post on the fourms or people's comics as much as I have in the past. Sorry for not always realising that I'm being a dick to people and if this is all to little to late.

Geez man, you've never been a jerk or a dick! Please stop feeling like you have. You're GREAT and we LOVE your posts in the forums and on comics! Seriously.

Who told you that you were a jerk? Why are you taking them seriously?

bravo1102 at 12:59AM, Jan. 3, 2019
(offline)
If you comment on my comics you can be as much of a dick as you like. Just comment. The comment pages of my comics are a safe space where all opinions are welcome. I don't judge people who judge themselves so harshly.

But I have yet to see any evidence of this behavior outside of your own proclamations. So forgive me for being doubtful. So many times it can just be a matter of (mis?) perception.

I used to think I was a dick but now I know I'm a fool.
last edited on Jan. 3, 2019 1:03AM
MegaRdaniels at 4:12PM, Jan. 3, 2019
(online)
Hey dude…freedom of speech. Speak your mind. Punch people, eat hotdogs, and drown puppies. Have fun and comment!
JaymonRising at 8:29PM, Jan. 3, 2019
(offline)
MegaRdaniels wrote:
Hey dude…freedom of speech. Speak your mind. Punch people, eat hotdogs, and drown puppies. Have fun and comment!

I'm all for punching people I hate and drowning puppies in boiling water with my bare hands, but eating hotdogs???

Sicko. -_-
lothar at 10:16PM, Jan. 3, 2019
(offline)
Dude !!!! dont go all Logan Paul on us .
i think this place need more comments anyway
Gunwallace at 1:01AM, Jan. 4, 2019
(offline)
You have been nothing but a gentleman and supportive towards me, so there's nothing to apologist for.
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com
Ironscarf at 5:12PM, Jan. 4, 2019
(offline)
You're promising to post and comment less? What a jerk! Seriously though, I've never personally seen you post anything I would consider in the least jerklike - quite the opposite in fact old chap.

Banes at 8:52AM, Jan. 7, 2019
(online)
I always look forward to your comments, no matter what they say - and you've always been nice and supportive to me!

And like others have said, saying what's on your mind even if it's not completely positive is okay. We need MORE comments, not less!

I think you've attached yourself to a wrong idea, my friend!

So if you don't comment at least thrice on my pages, I shall never forgive you!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+