Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Bout time!
MatthewYoung at 11:05AM, Jan. 1, 2020
(offline)
Hello all, we've at last reached the new year! The perfect time to put your best foot forward and make marginal improvements on your life and your craft. Which is what I've set out to do months ago.

Today marks the return of Coward of Valor, my garbage fantasy series I spent over three years and twelve volumes on, and with the turn of the decade I mean to do it all again. Literally. I'm redoing the series.

Here you will find the first several pages of Coward of Valor - Book One, a page by page overhaul of the 2016 original. Some of the pages are in a temporary form (the first five to be exact). It's not much but they are a start to very very long project. Needless to say, I'm excited.

I'm not great with advertising but I will do my best to shove my comic in as many unwilling faces as possible, (that being said, comic updates every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday effective next week) so I would love you all to come see what I've been up to over the last many months of relative silence.

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated, especially if you have any ideas on how I should be advertising the new Coward. Here's to 2020 and everything we all have planned for it. Ciao for now.
Wingspread Creations at 3:55PM, Jan. 19, 2020
(offline)
I do have to say: I LOVE your art style. It has such a story-book aesthetic while showing how much skill, time, and love went into it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+