Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

"Barkham Horror" — Welcome to Barkham. Pop. 5,120. Updates every Friday.
Scott D at 6:15AM, April 4, 2020
(offline)
Hello to all,

My name is Scott D., and at the end of August 2019, I launched Barkham Horror, a series written by me and drawn by Golden F.

It follows the story of Adrienne Barbara Whippet, a dog who moves to the titular town to meet her long lost father, Towser Brindle. Unfortunately, Towser is away on a mysterious venture overseas, and has left his house, as well as a considerable sum of money, to his daughter. Adrienne sets out to learn more about her father's history, and in doing so comes to befriend some of the town's eccentric residents, including good-natured sheriff Howie Husky, self-styled paranormalists Mark and Sparx, the elderly and mischievous Akitas, troubled teens Junior and Frenchy, helpful pup Benjy T. Rascal, who always seems to be around just when you need him, and many others. There are countless bizarre and dangerous secrets to be found, stirring in the shadows of the streets, alleyways, and basements, like the real reason nobody's seen Doctor Westie's wife in years, or the strange statue in the park that is surrounded by security cameras 24/7, or the identity of the masked dog that's stalking Adrienne's every move. One thing's for sure—it's a dog's life.

The series can be read both here on TheDuck and on ComicFury, and updates every Friday at 5pm G.M.T. We also have pages on Facebook and Twitter for those who'd like to follow us via social media.

last edited on April 4, 2020 6:17AM
roma at 3:25PM, April 7, 2020
(online)
I love the genre of horror and mystery. The art looks great. I will definitely read.
🤔
Scott D at 9:13AM, April 10, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! While Junior receives a distressing ultimatum from home, Frenchy wanders the woods.
Scott D at 9:56AM, April 17, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Deep in the woods, Frenchy calls out into the darkness, and something answers back!
Scott D at 9:12AM, April 24, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Hearing the call to action, the gallant Junior leaps into the fray, but can he be prepared for what he'll find?
Scott D at 9:24AM, May 1, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! In making light of their situation, Junior finds his efforts go distinctly unappreciated.
Scott D at 9:50AM, May 8, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Poor, fickle-fated Frenchy fears she must face the thorny fiends alone…but could she be mistaken?
Scott D at 9:12AM, May 15, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Our chums receive an irrefusable ultimatum!
Scott D at 9:11AM, May 22, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Adrienne comes to a decision, just as Deputy Shepherd arrives bearing news.
Scott D at 9:14AM, May 29, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Even St Bernard's Hospital, filled with people and cutting edge machinery, cannot provide a safe haven for Adrienne Whippet!
Scott D at 9:13AM, June 5, 2020
(offline)
Barkham Horror has updated! Beware the eyes that paralyse! On a special note, we're currently accepting guest art and comics, which we will be posting between 24th July and early September, during which time my artist and I will be on a break to get some more work done.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+