Tips and Tricks/Support *

Layout Mode: Tutorial?
hushicho at 7:15PM, Aug. 15, 2020
(offline)
I thought I'd ask here, since I wasn't able to find it in the other threads or the help topic: would anyone be interested in doing a tutorial on the best ways to approach the Layout Mode, and tips and tricks that can be used in it? I see so many slick appearances (and I'm working on my comics' layouts!) and I'd just love to see more from people who are experienced and so good at this!

Thanks in advance. I do hope to see some good tips and tricks here.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Ozoneocean at 7:09PM, Aug. 17, 2020
(online)
That's a good idea. A tutorial would be good. Maybe we can do one on Youtube?
JediAnn Solo at 7:21AM, Aug. 20, 2020
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:

I would love this! I've been here for many years, but I've shamefully overlooked a lot of features that the site offers. It would be nice to learn how I can dress things up, especially now that I'm attempting a comeback.
Ozoneocean at 9:05PM, Aug. 20, 2020
(online)
JediAnn Solo wrote:
ozoneocean wrote:

I would love this! I've been here for many years, but I've shamefully overlooked a lot of features that the site offers. It would be nice to learn how I can dress things up, especially now that I'm attempting a comeback.
OK, I'll give it a go tonight maybe :D
rickrudge at 8:43PM, Aug. 31, 2020
(offline)
Has there been anything more on this? If so, please post a link for me.

If you’ve seen my comix, you know that I’m not very imaginative with my comic layouts. I draw separate rows (normally three rows to a page). It’s easy for me to draw and scan this way. I have tried poking a larger frame inside, but it does complicate the process and calls for another sheet of drawing paper.

I have noticed that some layouts become difficult to flow with the page. I’ve sometimes felt the need to draw little arrows pointing to the next frame on the page.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon