Comic Talk and General Discussion *

H18 Launch & Promo Clip
hushicho at 3:51PM, Sept. 7, 2020
(offline)
My comic H18 (pronounced hate-teen) is about to start! It's an Adult-rated comic, and it's inspired by the erofumetti I always loved, like Sukia.

You can read it here at the Duck of course, so I hope I'll see some people there!

I also composed a promotional clip, using some of my favorite classic work. It's my first time actually putting together a song of multiple vocal tracks, and I'm pretty satisfied with its haunting quality. I hope you like it too!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Ozoneocean at 7:30PM, Sept. 8, 2020
(online)
We normally promote comics in the Hey Look What I did forum, but the addition of the music clip is different. :)
I'll have to give that a listen.
Ozoneocean at 6:13PM, Sept. 9, 2020
(online)
Good singing.:)
Was that a Bruce Springsteen song?
hushicho at 3:00PM, Sept. 10, 2020
(offline)
Oh! I'm so sorry, I completely messed that up – apologies! I will do a post in there when there's a bit more of it, but I did think the addition of the promo clip's production might make it a bit different! To be honest, I just was unsure, so I appreciate knowing now where to do it next time. :)

I'm glad you liked the clip! It is indeed a Bruce Springsteen song, and in my dream, it had this very haunting arrangement and eerie, weird quality that I wanted to reproduce. It's relevant to the comic on a number of levels, and I hadn't even thought about that before I had that odd dream!

The Chromatics did an excellent cover if you want to check it out.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon