Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

intro to my relatively new and relatively weird comic
TheFullestCircle at 7:08PM, Oct. 21, 2020
(offline)
Hello everyone, I am TheFullestCircle. I'm making this post to inform you of my relatively new (as in 23 strips as of today) and relatively weird (as in…see for yourself) comic, The Best Gamepiece Photocomic (or TBGPPC for short).

As the name suggests, it's a photocomic where all the characters are gamepieces. The comic is about roommates Martin and Val, and their community. Sound boring? Well, every character except Martin is incredibly weird. For example, the uppity and excitable ghost-demon-thing, the “supervillain” who peppers their speech with misplaced apostrophes, and the greedy-bordering-on-illegal convenience store manager. Expect quirky-and-surreal-but-still-measurably-funny humor, an ever expanding cast of strange and bizarre characters, running plotlines every 10 or 20 strips, and amateur speech bubble placement (it's harder to plan ahead when you're taking photos).

Here's a link. The comic doesn't yet have a consistent upload schedule, but hopefully I'll be able to do Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

I hope you enjoy the comic! Feel free to respond to this post with compliments and criticisms. (I expect mostly the latter, but what do I know?)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon