Networking & Community Projects*

Secret Santa 2020 Gift Thread!
kawaiidaigakusei at 4:31PM, Dec. 8, 2020
(online)
Please spread the joy and post your Secret Santa gift art on this thread!!

Comments filled with Kindness and Appreciation are very welcome here. 🙂
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
usedbooks at 1:51PM, Dec. 14, 2020
(online)
Merry Christmas, UnderTheBlackHat!

Here is your Secret Santa request: “Emery and Aiko along perhaps on a double date / interacting with some of your OC's. Holiday or regular day if you want/”

Link to full-size
cdmalcolm1 at 7:42PM, Dec. 14, 2020
(online)
That looks awesome!
Tantz_Aerine at 2:01PM, Dec. 16, 2020
(online)
Merry Christmas Cdmalcolm1! Hope you like it!

Link to bigger image: Big Image

@Usedbooks: that is great work!!
last edited on Dec. 16, 2020 2:02PM
hushicho at 2:32PM, Dec. 16, 2020
(offline)
A very happy holiday season to L.C.Stein! I hope you are okay with my slightly ambitious take on a very naughty kitty.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
last edited on Dec. 16, 2020 2:33PM
L.C.Stein at 8:10PM, Dec. 16, 2020
(offline)
hushicho wrote:
A very happy holiday season to L.C.Stein! I hope you are okay with my slightly ambitious take on a very naughty kitty.

AHAHAHAH! Its TJ the Hut!! That is perfect! You really captured his slothful essence <3<3

THANK You!! :):)
last edited on Dec. 16, 2020 8:11PM
cdmalcolm1 at 7:23AM, Dec. 17, 2020
(online)
Tantz_Aerine wrote:
Merry Christmas Cdmalcolm1! Hope you like it!

Link to bigger image: Big Image

@Usedbooks: that is great work!!

Oh wow! This is super great! You are a genius, tantz. I would have never thought to make their battle gear in to “Ugly Christmas Sweaters”. Everyone looks so joyous like family and friends. That, that is good. I love it! Thank you for a humbling Christmas picture.
hushicho at 4:52PM, Dec. 17, 2020
(offline)
L.C.Stein wrote:
hushicho wrote:

AHAHAHAH! Its TJ the Hut!! That is perfect! You really captured his slothful essence <3<3

THANK You!! :):)

You are so very welcome, and I hope you have a great holiday season and a safe and happy winter! :)

By the way, if you want a fuller-sized image, just right-click and choose View Image, and you should be able to right-click and download that once it loads! If you have any problem, just let me know. I can always email you the files.
last edited on Dec. 17, 2020 4:53PM
Tantz_Aerine at 12:16AM, Dec. 18, 2020
(online)
Oh wow! This is super great! You are a genius, tantz. I would have never thought to make their battle gear in to “Ugly Christmas Sweaters”. Everyone looks so joyous like family and friends. That, that is good. I love it! Thank you for a humbling Christmas picture.

Thank you so much! Glad you like it. I had fun with it! Merry Christmas (or happy holidays) :D
L.C.Stein at 9:19PM, Dec. 18, 2020
(offline)
@hushicho You also have a wonderful holiday as well!

I wanted to know if it would be possible to provide any social media links (Twitter/FB/Insta) so I can share it and credit you / link to your comics. This is technically my first comic fan-art so I am quite excited to share :p

I am hoping to have my Secret Santa posted this week…just gotta color it!
hushicho at 3:47PM, Dec. 19, 2020
(offline)
I sent you a Personal Quack, so I won't congest the thread – I love all these Secret Santa gifts so much! I can't wait to see the others. :) Everyone is doing such beautiful work, and I love the sentiment.
The doodler at 4:58PM, Dec. 20, 2020
(offline)

I'm not (nervously side-eyes all the baggy snow pants I draw) so practiced at sexy, but the little penguin from hushicho's Space Daddy made drawing cute easy! I mashed up a couple real-life species, but hey. The wooly hat is his own. I'm not sure who's annoyed him, but they did a good job. :P
last edited on Dec. 20, 2020 5:12PM
cdmalcolm1 at 7:53PM, Dec. 20, 2020
(online)
My first secret Santa gift I did before I read your request, Nightmarelunatic. You didn’t have a request yet, so I jump the gun and did what came to mind first. When I was halfway done with it, that’s when I read your request. I didn’t want to scrap it so I decided to just finish it and then start Your actual request.

I hope you like them. Have a very Merry Christmas 🎁🎄.

As per request:

hushicho at 8:43PM, Dec. 20, 2020
(offline)
The doodler wrote:

I'm not (nervously side-eyes all the baggy snow pants I draw) so practiced at sexy, but the little penguin from hushicho's Space Daddy made drawing cute easy! I mashed up a couple real-life species, but hey. The wooly hat is his own. I'm not sure who's annoyed him, but they did a good job. :P

Oh my god, you drew Waggy! You're wonderful and this picture is just perfection. What a gorgeous image. Your skill is so excellent! Well done, and thank you so much. This is an absolute delight and has brought such a bright ray of light to my day! Absolutely marvellous. :)
nightmarelunatic at 9:58PM, Dec. 20, 2020
(online)
OMG!!! I love it!!! Both are incredible! 😍

cdmalcolm1 wrote:
My first secret Santa gift I did before I read your request, Nightmarelunatic. You didn’t have a request yet, so I jump the gun and did what came to mind first. When I was halfway done with it, that’s when I read your request. I didn’t want to scrap it so I decided to just finish it and then start Your actual request.

I hope you like them. Have a very Merry Christmas 🎁🎄.

As per request:

Genejoke at 8:33PM, Dec. 21, 2020
(online)

For kawaiidaigakusei, Kyle reese and John Connor in action. John Connor being a grown up edward furlong. if time allows I will do a few more images based on this scene.

Happy xmas.
last edited on Dec. 21, 2020 8:37PM
Genejoke at 9:08PM, Dec. 21, 2020
(online)

A better look
kawaiidaigakusei at 7:54PM, Dec. 22, 2020
(online)
OH MY GOODNESS, @Genejoke.

This is So Amazing, (passed out).

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Happy Holidays to you, good Sir Genejoke!!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
L.C.Stein at 12:15AM, Dec. 23, 2020
(offline)
For genejoke, I did something Christmas-themed for Albion…

Being a bit of a Star Trek fan myself, here is what my warped mind came up with…enjoy and Merry Christmas!

The characters have more of the TNG uniforms and appearance from the beginning of the comic, hope that is OK. :)

Link to the full-size image: https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Sketches_and_Fanart/5650543/
Genejoke at 5:22AM, Dec. 23, 2020
(online)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS, @Genejoke.

This is So Amazing, (passed out).

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Happy Holidays to you, good Sir Genejoke!!

You're welcome, it was an interesting one to do.
Genejoke at 5:23AM, Dec. 23, 2020
(online)
L.C.Stein wrote:
For genejoke, I did something Christmas-themed for Albion…

Being a bit of a Star Trek fan myself, here is what my warped mind came up with…enjoy and Merry Christmas!

The characters have more of the TNG uniforms and appearance from the beginning of the comic, hope that is OK. :)

Link to the full-size image: https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Sketches_and_Fanart/5650543/

Thank you, that's brilliant. You've really caught the trek/Xmas feel with a neat idea.
nightmarelunatic at 1:55PM, Dec. 23, 2020
(online)
Happy Holidays The Doodler!

I did my best, I really hope it brings you a bit of cheer :)

last edited on Dec. 24, 2020 12:13PM
UnderTheBlackHat at 2:52PM, Dec. 23, 2020
(offline)
MERRY CHRISTMAS Tantz_Aerine!!

From: Your ‘Secret Santa’ UnderTheBlackHat - Kawaii Kissu

To: You and all of yours.

Wishing you a very merry and happy holiday season!

You asked for a ‘Movie Poster’ for your comic… So that's what we tried to do. And because we couldn't decide which you'd prefer, here's one with words and a ‘virgin’ image for you.

If you'd like the 'full resolution' version of the original image, please let us know. It's to big to post here, but I'm sure we should be able to email it to you. That way if you want to print or use it for something else, it should be much easier without losing fidelity.
kawaiidaigakusei at 6:56PM, Dec. 23, 2020
(online)

Happy holidays, Usedbooks! Here we have Leona handing Seiko one of her favorite treasures, a used mystery book! The book’s pages are starting to change to a buttercream yellow color, the look of vintage, uneven lettered fonts, the dusty feel of the hardcover, and fragrance of the pages from decades sitting on a wooden bookshelf.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Tantz_Aerine at 1:44AM, Dec. 24, 2020
(online)
UnderTheBlackHat wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS Tantz_Aerine!!

From: Your ‘Secret Santa’ UnderTheBlackHat - Kawaii Kissu

To: You and all of yours.

Wishing you a very merry and happy holiday season!

You asked for a ‘Movie Poster’ for your comic… So that's what we tried to do. And because we couldn't decide which you'd prefer, here's one with words and a ‘virgin’ image for you.

If you'd like the 'full resolution' version of the original image, please let us know. It's to big to post here, but I'm sure we should be able to email it to you. That way if you want to print or use it for something else, it should be much easier without losing fidelity.

Oh goodness this is wonderful!! Thank you so much! <3 I would absolutely want the full resolution image! I can't stop looking at it, I'm amazed you can get my guys' likenesses in 3D! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
usedbooks at 4:23AM, Dec. 24, 2020
(online)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Happy holidays, Usedbooks! Here we have Leona handing Seiko one of her favorite treasures, a used mystery book! The book’s pages are starting to change to a buttercream yellow color, the look of vintage, uneven lettered fonts, the dusty feel of the hardcover, and fragrance of the pages from decades sitting on a wooden bookshelf.

I love it! Thanks, kawaii!
kawaiidaigakusei at 2:12PM, Dec. 25, 2020
(online)
@usedbooks, you are welcome!

And it looks like that is a wrap! It looks like ten gifts were requested and ten gifts were delivered, no need for any DWC Committee action this year.

Happy Christmas, Ducks!!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
The doodler at 8:40PM, Dec. 25, 2020
(offline)
@hushicho: glad you like! I love drawing birds, I should do it more often.

nightmarelunatic wrote:
Happy Holidays The Doodler!

I did my best, I really hope it brings you a bit of cheer :)

This is charming and I am charmed. :D Also bonus characters! I love it. Can I post it, with proper attribution/context?

Edited to add: silver birches! I just noticed the silver birches!
last edited on Dec. 25, 2020 8:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon