Tips and Tricks/Support *

comic archive?
allanah at 2:58PM, Jan. 24, 2021
(online)
Hi there, I am a previous comic artist for this site who kind of went awol but have decided to come back to comic art. Unfortunately I do not have my originals at all because my hardrive died while I was offline and I was wondering if there is a way to download your archives at all? I tried saving each page which is fine but… anyone could do that lol. I seem to remember we did have an archive of our comics somewhere at one time…
Thanks for your help :)
Ozoneocean at 7:59PM, Jan. 24, 2021
(online)
allanah wrote:
Hi there, I am a previous comic artist for this site who kind of went awol but have decided to come back to comic art. Unfortunately I do not have my originals at all because my hardrive died while I was offline and I was wondering if there is a way to download your archives at all? I tried saving each page which is fine but… anyone could do that lol. I seem to remember we did have an archive of our comics somewhere at one time…
Thanks for your help :)
No :(
We used to have a way to make zip files out of pages but we don't currently :(
allanah at 10:19PM, Jan. 24, 2021
(online)
Oh yeah I remember the zip files and that was probably what I was thinking of… Ok thanks for letting me know.
Ozoneocean at 12:14AM, Jan. 25, 2021
(online)
No worries Allanah. Sorry I couldn't help :(
lothar at 5:52AM, April 11, 2021
(offline)
ahhh damn … I came her to ask the same question .
rickrudge at 5:35PM, Aug. 5, 2021
(offline)
Hello allanah,

That story is sure is an incentive to back-up your hard drive. I’m lax at doing that very regularly.

Were you contributing comics before the big DD crash or did you get rid of your account? They seem to have comics from many years ago here.

– Rick

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon