Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Adult webcomic "Hentai Action Theater" now at the Duck
Bedlam_Boy at 12:26PM, March 29, 2021
(offline)
(it looks like announcing adult comics is permitted here, so… mandatory disclaimer that the comic is NSFW, 18+, “of an adult nature,” and all that)

I've brought my long-running but sporadic adult webcomic Hentai Action Theater to the Duck! This strip started at another site (that's now dead), moved to another site (that's now dead), and has been running again since this summer… I'm bringing it to the Duck as well in search of a wider audience and community.

Hentai Action Theater is an anthology comic of science fiction and fantasy stories with a distinctly adult flair. I don't do gore or “dark” — my influences include old b&w comics including XXXenophile and Cherry, Omaha, and the original undergrounds like Dr. Atomic and Fritz the Cat. The focus is on being fun, sex-positive, and diverse. The only violence is Our Sexy Heroes fighting against monsters, aliens, robots…

HAT is all hand-drawn and finished in PS. My primary tools are metal-nib dip pens (g-type and maru or crowquill), scanned in for clean-up and (for some strips — most are B&W) color. Friends have urged me to get one of those new-fangled Cintiq thingies…. but I've been drawing like this for decades (my REALLY old strips used hand-cut and applied Deleter halftone film — “Deleter dots” — for halftone effects).

At present I've posted the completed stories System Support, Signs & Portents, Letitia Cromwell: Community College Witch Chapter 1, Space Patrol Arcturus, and Contactless. If anyone finding this is actually a reader from Back In The Day (it's happened), note that Space Patrol Arcturus is now complete, with an actual ending, and Contactless is new content. More new content — a 50+ page b&w story with So Much Crosshatching — is on it's way after LC Ch. 2.

So with a final warning that every story is 18+ (even if it doesn't always look like it from the first few pages), if you're into this sort of thing (humor, adventure, characters, stories, all very NSFW)… then Hentai Action Theater might be the sort of thing you're into.
Ozoneocean at 5:57PM, March 29, 2021
(online)
Welcome :D
Andreas_Helixfinger at 11:17PM, June 17, 2021
(offline)
A very late welcome from me too^^
hushicho at 5:06PM, June 18, 2021
(offline)
Wonderful, welcome! I loved XXXenophile, back in the day, so I'm sure this will be a lot of fun too! I hope you'll find a lot of readers and a lot of support here.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon