Networking & Community Projects*

Boosting sexy fun comics -- it's me!
hushicho at 2:36PM, June 15, 2021
(offline)
Hello!

I'm Hushicho, currently posting Space Daddy Adventures, The Magical Adventures of Kirke Ketterley, and H18. I'm also working on various other projects I intend to start posting soon, including one that I've assembled a tremendous buffer for already, and I have yet to post a single page!

But the reason why I'm posting is to offer to help other mature-oriented creators. If your comic is fun and sexy (and ideally not a gory violence-fest), why don't we work together for a little something? I could do a pin-up or something like that for your comic, and of course I'd be grateful if you'd like to do something similar in return. I've been in need of this a bit myself lately, so I thought why not help make it happen for others? Maybe it'll pay me back too! And there are always too few sexy fun comics out there.

My preference is to draw guys, but I have no problem drawing ladies either. I also have developed something of a knack for alien and cute creature designs. If you're interested, just post here or send me a Personal Quack. You can also contact me privately by way of email, which you'll be able to easily find (along with all of my links) on my official site, http://hushicho.carrd.co . I'm happy to answer questions or address concerns, so please feel free to at least say hello!

Let's all work together and lift each other up!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
Andreas_Helixfinger at 12:14AM, June 16, 2021
(offline)
Just putting in a quick word here. For those of you who want to see a really good example of what Hushicho can do for you, there's a collaborative piece that he drew for my comic Molly Lusc that I posted not long ago. Here's the link to check it out. It's really good:
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Molly_Lusc/5682704/
bravo1102 at 3:03AM, June 16, 2021
(offline)
So tempting. Been awhile since someone else did a picture of Belle.
hushicho at 2:13PM, June 16, 2021
(offline)
I'm very grateful for your kind words, Andreas! Hopefully my work will speak for itself.

And bravo1102, just let me know if you'd like to do something like this!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon