Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello from Follower!
bugbyte at 9:40PM, July 6, 2021
(offline)
Hey there! I'm Bug and I make a bunch of comics, but my current main project is Follower. I started posting the archives so far here in a kind of “rerun” mode because I'm hoping to find some new readers, and I've heard the community here is pretty nice. :) The comic will update every day here until it catches up to the updates on its main website. (Which might take a while…)

Follower is the story of a secret military project to create lab-grown warriors to unleash on a world that’s in the process of falling apart. Whether or not these new lifeforms are ready to face their destiny is another story. It's meant for teen readers and up due to language and occasional violence.

I hope you'll check it out! :D
Andreas_Helixfinger at 9:08AM, July 7, 2021
(offline)
Welcome and well met, Bugbyte:) Indeed this is a very nice community and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as me and many others have. I haven't read your comics yet, but I will give Follower a good read in due time. So many comics so little time^^
hushicho at 4:12PM, July 9, 2021
(offline)
Welcome! It's always wonderful to meet someone new who's active on here. I love the Duck, and I think you'll find it to be a great place to host your comics, as well as a robust and excellent community. I've been very pleasantly surprised and impressed by everyone here, after so many comic communities have done nothing but disappoint. This is one place I feel is an oasis in the middle of so much social media nothing.

Welcome, and I hope you'll find it to be just as wonderful a home as I have.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon