Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

New comic just trying to find a friendly home
LittleDemonOfficial at 1:28PM, Dec. 2, 2021
(offline)
Hey all! New guy here just looking to promote my comic. Only got one strip up so far but I have a two-pager nearly finished so keep an eye out for that!

About the character:
Little Demon is a demon/clown hybrid character who doesn't really care for anyone and takes out his aggression on the world. I don't really focus on storytelling as much as just making dumb strips so if you're looking for something deep with a rich story, this may not be for you. If you like turning your brain off and laughing at poorly drawn cartoon violence though, you just might like it!
Andreas_Helixfinger at 8:06AM, Dec. 4, 2021
(offline)
Greetings and welcome to the Duck Webcomics. Hope you'll enjoy the plattform and the wonderful community it houses. I'm a bit of a slow reader, but I'm sure I'll get to checking out your comic in due time.
hushicho at 4:43PM, Dec. 5, 2021
(offline)
Welcome! Glad to see another fan of demons. You'll find a really welcoming and supportive community here, I think. There is no shortage of awesomeness, supportiveness, and welcome here that has surprised me so much. I'm so used to hosts being chilly at best, but the Duck has thus far never disappointed and only excelled.

I'm way outclassed in niceness by the people who keep the site running and do the regular articles and podcast! They're very much worth checking out, and I hope you'll really have a great time here. It's one of the best hosts I've been fortunate enough to enjoy.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon