Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

SUCCUBUS: THE PREVIEW THREAD. COMING JANUARY 17TH!!!
TheDeeMan at 3:02AM, Jan. 8, 2022
(offline)
SUCCUBUS: Ten years ago she was violently murdered by a group of spoiled, rich sons of privilege. Privilege that would protect them from justice. But her death was the beginning of their end. Ten years later, she has returned with a thirst for revenge…And blood. Hell hath no fury–Like a woman reborn!!!

HELL HATH NO FURY…

LIKE A WOMAN–

REBORN!!!

“SUCCUBUS” by TheDeeMan and Coydog. COMING ON JANUARY 17TH!!!

See more images from “SUCCUBUS” here:

“SUCCUBUS”

last edited on Jan. 8, 2022 3:06AM
hushicho at 3:28PM, Jan. 9, 2022
(offline)
A classic premise, with gorgeous art! I don't think the forums are processing the images correctly, or something's not quite right with the notation, but I clicked and went to the comic to see the sketches there. Gorgeous inks and such grace to your work. I'm a fan of demons!
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥
TheDeeMan at 10:58PM, Jan. 9, 2022
(offline)
Yeah, the hosting went down and it's screwing with the images. Glad it interested you enough to click thru though. There should be a few more updates on the comic page before the debut next monday, so stay tuned.

Dee - Succubus writer dude
Coydog at 4:25PM, Jan. 13, 2022
(offline)
Only one more preview update before the first official page goes live this Monday!
hushicho at 11:49PM, Jan. 13, 2022
(offline)
Very exciting to see it!

And I always try to check out new comics here and new fellow creators. My longest-running and most popular comic is called Incubus Tales, so it's a topic close to my heart!

I hope everyone will check out your work.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon