Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

"Star Warp" has just completed at Hentai Action Theater [NSFW], and "Letitia Cromwell Chapter 4" has launched.
Bedlam_Boy at 8:54PM, Feb. 17, 2022
(offline)
(OK, just a disclaimer at the top: everything about my comic is NSFW, 19+, etc. You have been disclaimered).

“Star Warp” is now complete — I started work on this story last winter, and after running with four-a-week updates for four months all 61 pages are now available. Join Capt. Charles-Henri Singh and the crew of the Galactic Treaty Organization starship Endurance on an (NSFW! You've been disclaimered!) adventure that features a weirdly deep dive into certain aspects of Star Trek lore and fanfic.

Meanwhile, “Letitia Cromwell: Community College Witch Ch. 4” has just launched, and will update four times a week (with very brief breaks between segments) through September. All 104 pages are complete and uploaded into the buffer, ready to run for seven months while I work on the next story. Letitia never had much success as a witch — she was barely able to get into her safety school, the two-year Bogendorf Academy — until she accidentally enrolled in an elective Sex Magick class and discovered an unexpected talent.

Chapter 1. Chapter 2. Chapter 3.

I don't promote myself here much (maybe I should, considering how much work I put into having four new pages a week), so a brief introduction: Hentai Action Theater is an adult anthology title that's inspired by old comics from XXXenophile and Cherry to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Dr. Atomic (anyone remember Omaha the Cat Dancer? Anyone?). Although it's really quite dirty, it also aims to be sex-positive and welcoming… I don't do ugliness or “bad ending.” At present there are nine completed stories or chapters, and Letitia's new story (Chapters 4 and 5 back-to-back, actually) will run to completion even if I am eaten by a shark.
hushicho at 8:22PM, Feb. 22, 2022
(offline)
Well done, congratulations! I'm always happy to see these milestones.
♥*♡∞:。.。 Official Site 。.。:∞♡*♥

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon