Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Domestic HellLand, hello
SheepShekets at 11:43PM, Oct. 25, 2022
(offline)
Hello, I'm here to post my comics. No big crazy bells or whistles, nothing particularly special.
I'm totally not here to potentially eat you and your family alive to satiate my hunger and need to eat meat.
If you like slice of life comics, horror and supernatural themes, then check out my comics of dubious quality that occasionally update.
ksteak at 11:50PM, Oct. 25, 2022
(offline)
hello! i like your comic! great stuff!
Amelius at 7:13PM, Oct. 26, 2022
(offline)
HI welcome to here!! Your work is awesome, I hope you get lots of readers! I'll follow it here too, your comic quality stuff that deserves more attention!
dpat57 at 11:08PM, Oct. 26, 2022
(offline)
Hallo hallo, if you're wondering how to add a signature to your posts so readers can click to your comic, select the tiny cogwheels in the upper right area to access your settings. You can upload your banner using the Images tab. Then select the Forums tab (which should really say “Signature” but does not) and add url + img code.
SheepShekets at 7:14PM, Dec. 19, 2022
(offline)
Wanted to say thank you for the warm welcomes and thank you so much for the comic feature!
I'm not particularly familiar with the way this site functions as I'm more familiar with ComicFury.
As far as I can see, there's not really a journal function that I know about. Regardless, I'm hoping to have a print copy of the first volume of Domestic HellLand made sometime in 2023. I need to work on it though, as there's a new comic for it named “Corn Dogs”, that I'm debating if I should render it in the same color palette or full color, as it's intended to be a comic that takes place significantly farther into the future, as a sort of nice tie in for what to look forward to. :)

Thank you all again for the welcome and the feature!
kawaiidaigakusei at 8:20AM, Dec. 20, 2022
(online)
SheepShekets—Your art style and story are awesome! I am looking forward to see where the storytelling goes.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
HawkandFloAdventures at 1:55PM, Dec. 22, 2022
(offline)
welcome to the forum :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon