Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The Drunk Duck Comic store
plymayer at 6:44PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Are your comics/comix available for download or in print?
- If so, Where? Show us a link

InkyMoondrop at 11:26AM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
The volumes of Blessed Days are available in online stores like Barnes & Noble and such, but the format there doesn't exactly give an optimal reading experience (pages are a mess + black and white for e-book readers) I only needed that to get ISBNs, so I made the pdf versions available here for free or on a pay what you want basis https://payhip.com/InkyMoondrop. New volume comes on the 1st of May, containing the now running Chapter 7, last one gets released on the 1st of November. Also, other future releases will go up on payhip as well.
J_Scarbrough at 12:14PM, April 9, 2024
(offline)
I have some VAMPIRE GIRL merch on my RedBubble shop that absolutely nobody has bought . . . but then again, I've had my RedBubble shop open for months, and nobody has bought anything.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/jscarbrough/shop?artistUserName=jscarbrough&collections=3727996&iaCode=all-departments&sortOrder=relevant

(Not everything that's available is being displayed in the results for some reason).

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
last edited on April 9, 2024 12:16PM
paneltastic at 8:03AM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
J_Scarbrough wrote:
I have some VAMPIRE GIRL merch on my RedBubble shop that absolutely nobody has bought . . . but then again, I've had my RedBubble shop open for months, and nobody has bought anything.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/jscarbrough/shop?artistUserName=jscarbrough&collections=3727996&iaCode=all-departments&sortOrder=relevant

(Not everything that's available is being displayed in the results for some reason).

Yeah, I'm not at all a fan of the way they display products. It is based on design and chooses one item it thinks you'll be interested in by default.
paneltastic at 8:05AM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
All of my titles are available through the studio site.
https://www.hauntedpixelstudio.com

last edited on April 10, 2024 8:08AM
J_Scarbrough at 8:56AM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
paneltastic wrote:
Yeah, I'm not at all a fan of the way they display products. It is based on design and chooses one item it thinks you'll be interested in by default.

My other issue is that you can, supposedly, choose a default color for specific t-shirt designs to display, but they always just revert back to plain white, which really takes away from the appeal of what the suggested t-shirt color should look like.

Either way, I weighed my options, did my research, and RedBubble just seemed to be the best route for me to go.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
plymayer at 8:48PM, April 10, 2024
(online)
Wonderful.

Keep the links coming :)
fallopiancrusader at 4:02PM, April 11, 2024
(offline)
I have high-resolution PDFs of all my comics for sale on my website, drawhauscomics.com
PaulEberhardt at 4:28AM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
There's a 30-page comic/picture book of mine called Maura the Mole and prints are still available in theory. Unfortunately, the small publisher that distributes it doesn't want to work with Amazon, and after seeing their terms and conditions I know why. I wouldn't either.
I'd have used one of the more usual ways to publish it, but he's a friend who offered to do that for me as a favour. How could I say no to that?
So if anyone wants to order it from abroad, it'll probably be best to contact me directly.

I should however mention that I'm going to post it here on the Duck very soon anyway. I've wanted to for quite some time, and I feel the original print run is long ago enough now. I'll announce it all properly when I've got everything ready. The online version will have an extra panel, too, that I hadn't finished back then when the deadline came.

By the way, it has a Plattdütsch version under the name of Mieke Mullworp which unsurprisingly sells better, simply because it usually doesn't have to be shipped internationally and can be ordered through every local book store here.
last edited on April 12, 2024 4:30AM
marcorossi at 5:40AM, April 12, 2024
(offline)
I've a printed version of The True Face, but in italian. I mostly try to sell it at comicons, however we (I'm part of a group) have also an Ebay shop for our products (all in italian naturally).
PaulEberhardt at 2:32PM, April 30, 2024
(offline)
PaulEberhardt wrote:
There's a 30-page comic/picture book of mine called Maura the Mole and prints are still available in theory. Unfortunately, the small publisher that distributes it doesn't want to work with Amazon, and after seeing their terms and conditions I know why. I wouldn't either.
I'd have used one of the more usual ways to publish it, but he's a friend who offered to do that for me as a favour. How could I say no to that?
So if anyone wants to order it from abroad, it'll probably be best to contact me directly.

I should however mention that I'm going to post it here on the Duck very soon anyway. I've wanted to for quite some time, and I feel the original print run is long ago enough now. I'll announce it all properly when I've got everything ready. The online version will have an extra panel, too, that I hadn't finished back then when the deadline came.

By the way, it has a Plattdütsch version under the name of Mieke Mullworp which unsurprisingly sells better, simply because it usually doesn't have to be shipped internationally and can be ordered through every local book store here.

Update: I tried to make Maura the Mole more accessible. It's still not ideal, but it's the best I can do right now. Btw. it'll launch as a short webcomic here on the Duck tomorrow.

——————————————————————————————————-

If you happen to live in Germany, the easiest, fastest and cheapest way is to order it at your local bookstore:
● ISBN 978 3 945130-03-2

Everywhere else used to be more difficult for a long time, for various reasons, but I found out how to ship books internationally at a reasonable price and put up a batch for worldwide sale on eBay:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/135021872688
(This has the additional perk that I'll sign your copy if you add a note to your purchase, asking me to.)
——————————————————————————————————-
There is also a Plattdütsch version called Mieke Mullworp which can be bought through the same channels at the same conditions:
● ISBN 978 3 945130-13-1
https://www.ebay.de/itm/135021951259

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon