Jul 13, 2011
We all know ozoneocean doesn't need skoolmunkee's help, but sometimes it's nice to collaborate. There's pros and cons to working with others, which is what this episode is all about.
Topics and Show Notes
- No features this week, as the website was undergoing its update.
- Why someone might not collaborate
- Why someone would collaborate
- How to find (and/or attract) an artist or writer
- What's in it for them?
- Efficient ways to work together
- What to agree upon first
- What if things fall apart?
- How to work collaboratively
- Experiences and advice from people
- Elements of successful collaborators
We've also included some quotes from:
Artist/Writer Team Up or Going Solo - http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?pid=807903&cid=234&tid=55757#807903
Jul 5, 2011
With the real, actual site changeover this week, oz and skool decide it's a good time to talk about the long and occasionally sordid history of their favorite inebriated waterfowl. The Duck may be sober now but it will always be hammered in our hearts.
Jun 7, 2011
Just in time for convention season, this episode is about the webcomic artists' perspective on cons. We've got two seasoned vets (and a contribution from ShadowsMyst) talking about why someone should set up shop, and how to prepare!
Feb 15, 2011
Part 1 of another extra-long podcast, all about advertising and external promotion. Get noticed!
Jan 18, 2011
This podcast is Part 2 of Episode 11, where the interview with guests Amelius and Evil Emperor Nick (of Charby the Vampirate and Cwen's Quest) continues! Lots of discussion about writing and influences in this half as well as some good advice.