member since February 02, 2008
Random facts about me:
- Night owl
- Lesbian, and willing to take the name 'Dyke' back
- I make friends with idiots
- Currently not a college student due to moving and all that happy crap
- Lazy enough to not use scripts
1. The Withering Lily- When I first began this, I was in a weird place at the time. I had been turned down by a girl I had liked for years (3 to be exact), and I was still dealing with it. So, in hopes for help with that, I started up a 'based on life' webcomic. It's basically written out already from my life, so… yeah. Not many twists and turns in this one.
2. Mystical Paradise- Also started around the time I was turned down by a certain person. This one though, I started getting into the fantasy aspect of my likes and dislikes… and, due to a love a Yuu Watase, I ended up getting a semi good idea to this. Sooner or later, I WILL have a script. Ish.
3. In The Life Of A Lazy Lesbian Artist- This is basically just a minor comic journal I started for laughs. ^^ I'd like to think it's funny, but I'm the one making the jokes, eh?
4. Gundam Wing: Home- This began not to long ago in a random idea that I had after watching too many hours of Gundam Wing anime. It's random at times, and I hope to have a clear path about it sooner or later.
5. The Ghosts Of You- The one thing I can say about this is that it is BASED on a true story. Meaning that it's a lie with some truths in it. This started soon after a tragedy happened, and it's a way for me to get over it. I'm hopeful that it will help.
My Pending Stuff:
1. Feel- I don't really have a script yet, and chances are I won't ever, but it's a short story idea I had about a girl who lost the movement and ability in her right hand. The doctors and her mother have no idea how to cure her. Being an artist, she's immediately lost hope in the world, and decides to watch it than take part in it. While at the park one day, she soon makes friends with someone… that soon will change her life for the better. Basically, it's about finding the one you love and not being restricted by yourself or the laws that are given.
Comics By SincereSincerity
Comics Assisted By SincereSincerity
Comics Recomended By SincereSincerity
Devils, angels, and the mortals they influence. Warning: Lesbian/yuri/shoujo-ai, perversion, and naughty language ;D Be Roxxy's friend at www.myspace.com/RoxxyConscience
The cute lesbian anthology.
Award winning slice-of-life comic about life, as seen through one girls eyes as she grows up feeling shy and different to those around her, but gains her confidence from helping those around her find theirs. Contains characters and scenes of an LGBT nature.
"Because of you, I found the meaning and worth of life. Because of you, I found the harsh reality of what existence really is..." [ Keywords: Yuri, Shoujo-ai, Lesbian Romance, Drama, Mature, Love ]
When a young attourney hits her stride, opening her first firm and an engagement to the woman of her dreams, one act of misplaced trust sends her down a path of darkness that puts the stregnth of her heart to the test. :Lesbian Content: and vampries! oooh
Gwen, a young and upcomming star of the fencing community is on her way to the olympics. With one fatal slip up she finds herself being thrown into an adventure that crosses time its self. ::warning:: There is lesbian content and strongish language.
forum topics started
Videos Shared By SincereSincerity