All form fields are required.
ultimanium on Feb. 13, 2008
hope this looks good.
at 6:22PM, Aug. 21, 2010
Darkling the 3rd
at 1:51AM, Feb. 24, 2010
You need to work on the speech bubbles.
at 7:20AM, Feb. 15, 2008
at 8:55AM, Feb. 14, 2008
Well, here's a list of good and bad things:
1) I'd suggest putting borders around the text boxes, not neccessary but, in my opinion, it looks better. Other than that the text boxes look great.
2) Good job with the background, did you make it yourself?
3) Good sprite variation, not just standing around. Not sure why Megaman is so blurry in the last panel though.
4) I'd reccomend against doing introduction comcis like this one. They tend to have poor jokes, if any, and are little better than filler. In some cases filler is better.
5) Some spelling and grammer issues, but those slip into every comic. Just ry to keep a sharper eye out.
6) I might be wrong but it doesn't look like you're using the stereotypical stupid Megaman. Very good.
7) Lastly, the panels might be better with an actual border around them and there is a little too much empty space in them. You might want to consider making them smaller.
So, overall it looks like a good start to your comic but there are some things you could improve. I'll keep an eye on it.