Stickmen

• Post Count
  • Last Post

Why Stickmen?

Why in the world did I create the comic, Stickmen? that's a question I often ask myself, and whenever I do, I am forced to travel back in time to when I was a lifeguard at the most boring pool in the province of Ontario (yes, that's in Canada, for you homies south of the border).

During that time of sitting alone next to a pool, with the heat seeping into my body through my sweaty pores, and the chlorine rotting my brain, something happened. I don't know if it was good, or bad, but, basically I got bored.

It wasn't more than a few weeks in this condition that Stickmen was created, an outlet for my over active, mostly immature, and heavily chlorinated mind.

Now, you may be asking yourself, why has this kook taken up my time reminiscing about his past? Well, over time, I have come to learn something from the Stickmen strip, a truth so intricate and delicate that if it would be accepted by the masses, we would be able to achieve a level of utopia only matched by our stick friends.

Unfortunately, due to multiple cases of chlorine poisoning, and brain trauma cased by lack of oxygen during rescues, my memory is gone, and I cannot remember what the lesson was. I am sorry.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon