Networking & Community Projects*

Anthro/Manga artists needed for comic collab
JustinC at 4:11AM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
Hello! My name is Justin Corker and I am an experienced writer who wishes to finally start a web comic. I however, lack artistic talent therefore I am looking for a few artists to collaborate on a comic.

It is a fantasy graphic novel web comic done in the same manga style as the notable Death Brigade, Alien Hand Syndrome, and Arcana comics. The comic genre can be described as dark, action, supernatural with some humor.

To summarize the comic will be…

1. Black and White (Sketch styled)
2. Have a max of 3 panels per page
3. Have humans and anthromorphic characters (e.g. Centaurs, lycanthropes.)
4. Contain violence and some language.
5. Will be a longform with story arcs spanning several chapters
6. Will be updated weekly or bi-weekly depending on artists schedule (I am aware of how busy you all I can be)

The comic follows the chronicles of two warring schools as they fight over domination of the underworld. The main story follows a group of 1st year students attending Omen Creek. Students must survive until graduation with constant conflicts not only from themselves but the other bloodthirsty students of the vicious rival school known as Hell Grove.

The main character is an easily excitable lycanthrope, Marrok, who has been living in his late brothers shadow all his life. He is joined by his best friend, Luke, a stoic centaur and a mysterious female homunculus as they try to survive throughout the school year.

Please if you have any questions or want to know more please contact me. I've got the first couple of chapters ready but I need a artist to help me get it started. If the comic begins to draw in profit I am willing to split the pay 50/50. But until then I am more then happy to link back to you and give free publicity for your work. Thanks for your time!

The comic website is here.
http://justincorker.com/comics/da/

You may also contact me at da@justincorker.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
Genejoke at 4:31AM, March 5, 2011
(online)
Someone
4. Contain violence and some language.

I would be shocked if it didn't contain some language.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
JustinC at 6:05PM, March 14, 2011
(offline)
Yes sir, for a story like this language is expected. Just wanted to update and say I am still seeking artists for the comic. Don't be afraid to ask questions or comment if your interested. I will answer as best I can.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
CornTown at 8:07PM, April 7, 2011
(online)
I'll do it for a fee per page.

www.dukeofsolitaire.com

E-mail. dukeofsolitaire@rydia.net
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Evil_Hare at 6:58PM, April 24, 2011
(online)
Ditto.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM

Forgot Password