Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Broadcasting on all channels, can anyone read me?
Krzyh at 1:41AM, April 23, 2011
(offline)
Hello and let me first start by apologizing for the bad pun but I wanted to be a little more creative in my title then just “Hello Everyone”. I am based out of Spokane, Washington and am a Microbiology student. I began writing my current comic about a year or so ago then began a partnership with my current illustrator a few months after. I decided to join DD because many of my favorite webcomics were/are posted with this community and quite a few other artist recommended it. As it stands I have been writing creatively for about seven years now and my partner has been drawing for about ten. My avatar is actually a cropped piece of concept art she drew while we were trying to finalize character details. Right now we are working to produce the first chapter in the comic and hope to have piece to start posting here in the near future for you all to enjoy.

Now a few details of our comic, the title is Jinxed by the Moon and it is a fantasy/adventure. The story revolves around a 23 year old botanist named Levant Milan, a humble young man whom enjoys his calm life running his aunt's greenhouse and hunting for antiques. Levant's life is turned around when he discovers an old guitar at his local antiques dealer. He unknowingly is bound the forsaken soul of a former queen, Luna Narkissos. She informs him that there is only one way of separating the two and that is by reforming the Conductor's Baton. Now Levant's peaceful life of a Botanist is thrown out the window as he deals with being targeted by different attackers, a personal skeleton militia and the stuck up soul of the woman who caused it all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 4:02AM, April 24, 2011
(offline)
Well, welcome to the Drunkest Duck on the internet, my friend, certainly sounds like an interesting comic you've got thar, I'll have to check it out.
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM
Krzyh at 4:37PM, April 25, 2011
(offline)
Thank you good sir, I hope to have something up here in the near future.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon