Networking & Community Projects*

Established comic seeking artist
piet at 7:15PM, Aug. 27, 2008
(offline)
Hi, i'm not a drunkduck artist, but with so many talented and interesting comics here, i thought it might be a good idea to toss an ad up here.
My name is Piet, i write a comic called Welcome To Ira, www.welcometoira.com and we've already completed book one, but with the new semester, our artist has been forced to take time away from the comic, probably permanently
Now, i'd really like to continue this story, as book 2 is where things really start getting interesting, and there's a lot left that needs to be said.
If you check the link you'll see how we've done things so far, we have a very unique style, and i'd like to continue having a very unique, dark, art style, not necessarily continuing in the one that angie has used, but without colours, and with a very sketchy line style.
We've also used a very odd system for the wording, which is why it looks a bit odd, as i always did the wording after it was drawn, I'd like to switch to planning it all out ahead as well.

i need someone who's at least willing to put the work into another 40 or so pages, design some disturbing monsters and help me tell a story.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon