Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Greetings!
SansTalent at 5:01PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Hmm. Well, the first thing to say is that Sans means “without” in French. So yeah, I couldn't draw a line even if my life was on the line (sorry about that pun, I don't tend to do those). Regardless, I am a damn pretty decent writer, and currently house three fiction works within my brain, and would like to make at least 2 into webcomics (seeing as the third one doesn't have an end in sight). So hey, if you want to craft my ideas into pixels, gimme a shout! But I think I'll have to make a different thread for that.
On a more personal note, I am from México, currently nineteen years old. Therefore I speak Spanish as correctly as can be, and my English is pretty good too. Am currently studying French, Latin and Japanese, and plan to add German next semester. Though officially the career's called “Philosophy”, but whatever.
So that's all I'm going to say right now. Come one and come all, to mock the new kid, but remember this one thing: As I assume (by default) that most of you are in the US, and I am in México, even if you are up to 1 year and half older than me, I can drink and you cannot! Not that I do but still in your face!
He who flames trolls should see to it that he himself does not become a troll. For when you gaze long into the internets, the internets gaze also into you.

Look, a comic! Sorta!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
osakilina at 5:20PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Hi! Welcome to DrunkDuck! =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Dark Clown at 7:47AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Custard Trout at 9:32AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
SansTalent
Hmm. Well, the first thing to say is that Sans means “without” in French. So yeah, I couldn't draw a line

So what are you doing here? Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure your talentless self will fit right in here. You can hang around with the other idiots who think they're writers because they can't draw in the networking forum, begging everyone who comes by to draw you a comic and being completely ignored.

Have fun.

P.S. I'm from England and could drink before you could.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Gwenieviere at 7:53PM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
Welcome :3 I'm also new here :D
~*None of you understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME*~
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
GracehFaceh at 9:01PM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
Welcome to DD, my fair child… *Creepily strokes your face*
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
SansTalent at 3:31PM, Oct. 10, 2009
(offline)
Well, thanks to all my kind welcomers, and welcome too to the other new guy. This will be my last post in this thread, however, since I firmly believe that presentations are a formality and should be left to die afterwards.
Just let me state again that I don't drink, and never will. See you around!
He who flames trolls should see to it that he himself does not become a troll. For when you gaze long into the internets, the internets gaze also into you.

Look, a comic! Sorta!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon