Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello Everyone!
Itsremaker at 2:18PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Yes, I'm a newb around here.
This site seems like a nice place, and well, its about webcomics! I loved reading webcomics, so I created my own, at first at DeviantArt, but this is a specialized site, so…yes.
Nice to meet anyone in here. My main type of comics are comedy, parody, all that is funny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
amanda at 2:25PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Hi there! I think you'll find DD much more accomodating to your comic-making ways than DA. ^.^ So welcome to the fun and excitement and cupcakes!

(Er, sorry, that last thing just sort of slipped out.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Steely Gaze at 2:29PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! Don't worry, we're a great site, and have some wonderful forums. I think you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

If you need any help, we've got two great help sub-forums down the list. You can't miss ‘em.

Oh, since I’m the first one of the Welcome Wagon to post, I suppose I should set the theme for today's greeting.

Hmm….

Gosh, if Renga was here he'd already have today's quirky theme in place. I guess I need to build my own weather machine….

Edit: Disregard that. Amanda posted first! And I was partway through with my weather machine too. :(

Oh well, cupcakes it is then.
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
amanda at 2:33PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Awww, I picked a boring theme. Shame on me!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Mushroomcomix at 2:57PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Welcome I love comedy and parody and all that is funny, laughter makes the world go round!!

Cupcakes can't be to boring of a theme think of all the fun you can have… you just need to build a cupcake bazooka and shoot them at people…or I guess you can eat them too but whats the fun in that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Renga Studio at 3:22PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Steely Gaze
I guess I need to build my own weather machine….

Don't even think about it, Steely!

Steely Gaze" Also
And I was partway through with my weather machine too.

Hey! What'd I just tell you?! I'm the only one who can has a weather machine around here! Stop that! :mad:

Ah, forget it! Hi, Itsremaker! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'd use my weather machine to make it rain cupcakes, but it's recharging right now after using it to make mystery boxes fall from the sky in another thread. Hey, I know! Here, have a mystery box! (Renga gives Itsremaker a box with question marks on it.) Well, I wouldn't quite call it a “mystery” because I already know what's inside. But I think you might like the surprise it contains nonetheless! 8D Have fun making comics here, Itsremaker, and enjoy the weather! ;)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Dark Clown at 4:18PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Welcome, would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 5:13PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Cakes - in cups?

Are you INSANE???

But wait: what if the cup itself was a cake? You could drink your cold hot cola and then, accompanied by the orchestral cries of disbelief from the gathering crowd, you could eat the cup , tentatively at first, then fighting desperately to cram the last morsels into your twisted mouth as you writhe in agony and die pointlessly and unmourned on the ice cut shores of lake Tahoe.

Is that really the best you can hope for Itsremaker? Quite probably, but until then, enjoy the Duck and feel free to drop in any time: we're always ready with a smile and a……oh what's the point?- he's not coming………..

Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Steely Gaze at 9:06AM, Oct. 15, 2008
(offline)
amanda
Awww, I picked a boring theme. Shame on me!

No! No, Amanda, I love cupcakes! Boring? Yes, compared to Renga and his antics, but is that bad? Hardly!
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Aghammer at 9:15AM, Oct. 15, 2008
(offline)
oh, welcome on this thread too :) Maybe you need TWO colas?

Amanda… never boring.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon