Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello from a manga girl!
TokyoRose at 3:04PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
Hey there all you fine folks at Drunk Duck! :waves and jumps up and down: XD So nice too meet you all. I just joined awhile a go…then i forgot to tell everyone here…that I was, uh, here…*laughs*.

Anyway…I have been drawing manga for about 9 years…and I can do many styles. When I was 10 years old…I saw the Ninja Turtles and that whole movie changed my life. I knew exactly what I wanted to be and set out to do it. I has also always been a dream of mine to do some work for DC comics on their Robin Series. I stared drawing my own stories when I was 13 and have never lost a passion for manga and comics. Manga came in much later…a friend of mine had a copy of the 1988 movie, Vampire Hunter D…and became instantly hooked. A few years later…I was in a book store…I triped and fell on a magazine laying on the floor…when I went to see what it was, I had the beautiful eyes of Utena and Anthy from Reveloutionary Girl Utena staring back at me…and manga then on burnt itself into my life.

I have been trying for four years to get myself published…it will happen one day…but for now…just gotta keep puching. I came here to showcase my work and hope you all like what you see. Although please don;t flogg me too much…I am fairly new to adding my work to wonderful sites like this place….so the lettering you see in my comic needs some help. ^_^u Seriously. But I hope you all like the artwork. If you'd like to see more please come see me at http://erinkerr.deviantart.com.
I hope to get to know all of you really well! ^_^
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their head.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Dark Clown at 7:29AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
and hello right back at cha… We Are Dark Clown. We welcome you like this:
Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Custard Trout at 7:43AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
I like mangoes! They. . . oh.

Forget it.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Soryko at 8:40AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Woot go Manga. =]
Nice to meet ya!
Good luck getting your comic published. ^^
You can do it! x3
Remember that you are unique! Just like everyone else! ^w^
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
amanda at 1:35PM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Hi, Erin, welcome to the Duck!
Your work is beautiful! Best of wishes getting published.

As for flogging, we reserve that honor for Custard.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Aghammer at 3:40PM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
Hey, welcome! Great intro… love it. Vampire Hunter D was one of my earlier Anime experiences as well. Have some pocky and enjoy the manga goodness on the duck. I look forward to checking out your work!

Just say no to the cola :D

TokyoRose
Hey there all you fine folks at Drunk Duck! :waves and jumps up and down: XD So nice too meet you all. I just joined awhile a go…then i forgot to tell everyone here…that I was, uh, here…*laughs*.

Anyway…I have been drawing manga for about 9 years…and I can do many styles. When I was 10 years old…I saw the Ninja Turtles and that whole movie changed my life. I knew exactly what I wanted to be and set out to do it. I has also always been a dream of mine to do some work for DC comics on their Robin Series. I stared drawing my own stories when I was 13 and have never lost a passion for manga and comics. Manga came in much later…a friend of mine had a copy of the 1988 movie, Vampire Hunter D…and became instantly hooked. A few years later…I was in a book store…I triped and fell on a magazine laying on the floor…when I went to see what it was, I had the beautiful eyes of Utena and Anthy from Reveloutionary Girl Utena staring back at me…and manga then on burnt itself into my life.

I have been trying for four years to get myself published…it will happen one day…but for now…just gotta keep puching. I came here to showcase my work and hope you all like what you see. Although please don;t flogg me too much…I am fairly new to adding my work to wonderful sites like this place….so the lettering you see in my comic needs some help. ^_^u Seriously. But I hope you all like the artwork. If you'd like to see more please come see me at http://erinkerr.deviantart.com.
I hope to get to know all of you really well! ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TokyoRose at 7:27PM, March 7, 2009
(offline)
Hi there everyone! ^_^ Thank you all for your lovely comments…I think I will definately enjoy it here.
Jonko at 10:28AM, March 8, 2009
(online)
Welcome and beautiful work! I can see the influence of your favorite artists in your pages!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
TokyoRose at 10:47AM, March 8, 2009
(offline)
Aww…you guys are all so nice here…thank you to all of you…I look forward to seeing all of your works too.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon