You see a newbie, do you:
- Talk
- Attack
- Use Item
- Feast on cookies
- Run away

—–

Enough sillyness =0
Time for me to introduce myself, though my real name will be shady and left in the unknown. So call me ‘Shady’ if you feel like it, or cookie, for it's easier to remember =o.

I'm of the female kind, 20 years old and unhealthily obsessed with webcomics and games. The discovery of the internet ate my life =o. Anyhow, I won't be drawing a comic, since artistic talent avoids me like the plague and I have no intend to start a sprite comic =/.

Also I'm slightly smiley obsessed, slightly, it's S.O.B (Smilie Obsessed Behaviour) and there is yet to be found a cure. I'm also foreign, which means my english isn't fantastically sublime, yep.

As you may have realized I'll be here mostly for reading webcomics and chatting on the forums =3.

So 'eya.
Before you insult someone you should walk a mile in their shoes.

That way when you do, you are a mile away and have their shoes.

~~
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
subcultured at 7:19AM, May 16, 2007
(online)
- Attack

wooooshhhh
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:02PM
F_Allen at 3:56PM, May 22, 2007
(offline)
hi enjoy our comics weeble
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
maritalbliss at 8:30PM, May 22, 2007
(online)
danger cookie
You see a newbie, do you:
- Talk
- Attack
- Use Item
- Feast on cookies
- Run away

—–

Enough sillyness =0
Time for me to introduce myself, though my real name will be shady and left in the unknown. So call me ‘Shady’ if you feel like it, or cookie, for it's easier to remember =o.

I'm of the female kind, 20 years old and unhealthily obsessed with webcomics and games. The discovery of the internet ate my life =o. Anyhow, I won't be drawing a comic, since artistic talent avoids me like the plague and I have no intend to start a sprite comic =/.

Also I'm slightly smiley obsessed, slightly, it's S.O.B (Smilie Obsessed Behaviour) and there is yet to be found a cure. I'm also foreign, which means my english isn't fantastically sublime, yep.

As you may have realized I'll be here mostly for reading webcomics and chatting on the forums =3.

So 'eya.

I'm always VERY friendly the first time I meet someone. Benefit of the doubt and all. I would have to go with The Feasting of the Cookies. Since I love to have people over and cookies are a speciality. (I'm writing a cookbook, among the dozens of other projects on my plate…) So, cookies are always around. (Fun, when you have to watch your weight…As I am a bit older than yourself…) My name is Lynn. I am a full-time writer and active poster. My husband Ethan and I are, Marital Bliss??? I love Drunk Duck and I think you'll find it fun and mostly friendly.

To answer the rest of your question…I would use an item if I felt an instant connection with the “newbie.”

For the rest,

“I would attack a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly only when I'm gettin' paid”

Welcome!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Priest_Revan at 12:40AM, May 23, 2007
(offline)
Welcome to DD you generic human specimen.

Hope you enjoy yourself.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:48PM
pillinjer at 7:54AM, May 23, 2007
(offline)
Use Item…(keyboard) and type a hello message to them.

Welcome to the “we can't draw” brigade, we dont have cookies tho…just a mountain of chocolate (its in the french alps i heard). Enjoy yourself here, everyones nice….except the evil crazy guy hes not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon