Networking & Community Projects*

Lockett Down Productions Looking For Comic Book Artists
LockR at 3:00PM, Jan. 14, 2010
(online)
Hello Everyone!

It's that time again, I'm looking for a penciller to work on the Second Issue of my comic book, “The Rippers”. The book is is outer space Sci-fi, so the artist I am looking for must be confortable drawing space scenes, spaceships, aliens, etc, etc. The artist must also be very detail oriented and specialize in sequential art. All submissions must include paneled pages, (aka sequentials), that is the only way your artwork will be considered, please email Regine@lockettdown.com with all submissions. In addition, please include your page rate. Please check out my website, www.lockettdown.com and lockettdown.deviantart.com to see examples of what I am looking for. Thank you and Good luck ;-)

Sincerely,

Regine L. Sawyer
Owner/Writer/Creator
Lockett Down Productions Publications
www.myspace.com/lockitdownpublications
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
skoolmunkee at 2:06AM, Jan. 16, 2010
(offline)
I think people are going to want to know if this is a paying gig, though I'm guessing with the e-mail request you're not going to be coming back to answer questions. :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
BffSatan at 2:17AM, Jan. 16, 2010
(online)
skoolmunkee
I think people are going to want to know if this is a paying gig, though I'm guessing with the e-mail request you're not going to be coming back to answer questions. :]
I think that's what he meant by “please include your page rate.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
skoolmunkee at 6:08PM, Jan. 16, 2010
(offline)
Hm, could be! When I read that I think I registered that as how quickly you can do them… but you're right, it's probably fee.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon