Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for an artist
Sorrowful Rosales at 4:18PM, April 25, 2008
(offline)
Now, I'm not shure if I'm allowed to post a plea for an artist here(I'm new)but I'm getting desperate.
Four years ago I started writing a manga script called “New Insanity”. Now, I'm done writing the script, but I can't draw for crap(And I've tried to learn, but nothing came out of it). And this has been my problem with getting New Insanity out of text and into a manga/comic(which has been the plan all along).
Now I am here, asking if there is anyone that can draw for me. It is a 74 chapter script, with a chance for a second series.

I'll post the opening plot just to see who's interested.
——
Since the beginning of the Earth, humans have been at war with demons. At the end of the 20th century, the war between man and demon has still not ended. Mankind had begun to give up hope. Religions began to crumble. Life seemed as if it was close to ending. A frustrated and angry God sent down many Angels, but even God can become weak. It was time that he came up with a plan. A final hope for life on Earth.

Year 1990. God sends the souls of five angels out to 5 human
bodies. However the devil predicted this and infected 3 of the
souls, turning them into pure demons.
The two that survived the travel are humanities last hope in
this time of turmoil and hell.
Cody Rosales, The Angel of Truth, and Synthia Youkai, the Angel
of Life were the survivors.

Cody Rosales, born in New York, United States. He had a dark past. When he was only seven, his parents were slain right front of him. He was picked up by Kazuki. Ever since he was a Hunter.

Synthia born in Osaka, Japan would be born to the terror of being used a test subject for cloning
angels.

Kazuki Youkai, owner of Youkai Co. of Japan, launches a full out war
against the demons, now referred to as “Project New Insanity”. Let this new insanity begin.

—–

HERE IS WHAT I NEED:
Someone who can draw either traditional inked Black and White “Right to left” manga, or full color manga.
Someone who is creative in their drawing.
Someone who can sketch characters from PURE TEXT descriptions.
Someone Who isn't afraid that there might be a MUCH LONGER second series.
Someone that isn't completely restricted on time and they can actualy be dedicated to this project, so it gets out and not delayed terribly.
Someone WHO IS NOT going to steal my damn script.

I understand this is alot to ask for…..but I can't draw, and that has held me back from getting this out.

Thank you to anyone that is willing to help me out man.

EDIT:
I just NOW found out there is a section JUST for asking for help for a writer or artist. I'm sorry but I'm new.
Can a mod or admin move this over to where it needs to be?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon