Networking & Community Projects*

Looking For Artists/Collaborators
Michael Sacal at 6:27PM, July 13, 2010
(offline)
I am a writer looking for artists willing to work on short stories of five to seven pages in length in exchange for an ownership percentage of the intellectual property.

I am currently looking for artists to collaborate on the following stories for Red Leaf Comics Presents, an anthology published by Red Leaf Comics:

Uppyr

Uppyr is a horror story about the last Zaporizhian Cossack, who Lilith, the Queen of the Demons, transforms into an Uppyr (a Russian vampire) to create discord between him and his wife.

Legacy of Terror

Legacy of Terror is a horror/adventure story in which the modern descendant of Abraham Van Helsing must gather the descendants of other legendary monster hunters to protect them from an evil bent on revenge.

The Grandfather Paradox

The Grandfather Paradox is a superhero story in which an unconscientious man finds himself catapulted through time to the final days of World War II, where he saves the life of his grandfather, a Nazi scientist who transforms the Earth into a virtual utopia that conceals a slave country beneath the appearance of peace, which he must now expose.

These stories have publishing spots in the aforementioned anthology, but they need artists to be produced.

As I writing example, I’d like to submit the first page of Uppyr In PDF format. I recommend you save it to your computer, not download it as it is a big file.

If interested, you may contact me at michaelsacal@heroictendencies.com

As you can judge from the sample page, my scripts are rather detailed and, when possible, include references images for locations, characters, and objects. Even so, I do give
artists some artistic leeway when possible. I prefer when the artists does a rough storyboard based on the script for review before s/he commits to a page.

I prefer western and realistic artwork, no manga or cartoony style.

Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon