MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Niccea at 7:25PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Ochi the Octipus

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Aghammer at 7:26PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Right… the rat is impotent now (no insult intended). Although in the last game, the er, detective actually found out that Baron was mafia so i could see checking… I wouldn't expect the er, agents (head hurts) to make the same mistake so yeah, it was probably a waste to check both Crocty and TFGM

Don't go to this page!!
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?p=10&cid=243&tid=48690

Ochi, what do you think… am I crazi(er than usual)?

harkovast
PP damn it, those were the two WORST people he could have used it on as well!

Ah well, live and learn (or die screaming during the night sequence, as the case may be!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
crocty at 7:26PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Oh man that is weird.
Well guys, you have me for 10 more minutes and I'm leaving. If you need any questions answering, or any other hawt godfatherial business seeing to, now would be the time to PQ me, or I'll have to reply to you when I awake.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 7:27PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
later man.. sleep well.

crocty
Oh man that is weird.
Well guys, you have me for 10 more minutes and I'm leaving. If you need any questions answering, or any other hawt godfatherial business seeing to, now would be the time to PQ me, or I'll have to reply to you when I awake.
Product Placement at 7:32PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Right… the rat is impotent now.
No he's not. He can still use the “Did this person kill that person?” ability. It's not as good as the background check but that's why he can only do it a limited amount of times. I'm gonna assume that he or she burned up both the background checks because there were no clues to play with.

Also if it turns out that Crocty is the agent leader after being mafia 3 times OR that Monkey got the leader role after being a Godfather in the last game, I'm gonna be very surprised.

I mean monkey getting the exact same role twice in a row is something around 400 to 1 (less because it wasn't exactly 20 people in both games.)

But like I said. Sleep now.

GN.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:32PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Yes, I AM CTHULHU.

Also, Ag…I'll PQ you about it. :\ I don't have time to type out all my rationale twice, since I'm going out tonight.

Goodnight, all.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Aghammer at 7:44PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Good night… I've been that role before and the “did that person get indicated in this clue” is useful but nowhere near as powerful as the other.

Product Placement
Aghammer
Right… the rat is impotent now.
No he's not. He can still use the “Did this person kill that person?” ability. It's not as good as the background check but that's why he can only do it a limited amount of times. I'm gonna assume that he or she burned up both the background checks because there were no clues to play with.

Also if it turns out that Crocty is the agent leader after being mafia 3 times OR that Monkey got the leader role after being a Godfather in the last game, I'm gonna be very surprised.

I mean monkey getting the exact same role twice in a row is something around 400 to 1 (less because it wasn't exactly 20 people in both games.)

But like I said. Sleep now.

GN.
Italianocane at 7:48PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
I don't think that Crocty is an Agent. In my mind we need to wait untill more clues emerge before we go pointing fingers and pissing off the wrong people.

Of course I may be wrong, but I think we should take a close look at those who aren't slinging around accuisations. I mean, if you're laying low you must have something to hide, right? Then again, maby those who are throwing around the most accuisations are the ones trying to keep careful eyes off of themselves.

Who knows?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
Aghammer at 7:52PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Haven't heard from you in awhile Italianocane :)

Ochi, go ahead and have a life… see if I care!! And I answered your Pq… hope you have fun tonight :)

Italianocane
I don't think that Crocty is an Agent. In my mind we need to wait untill more clues emerge before we go pointing fingers and pissing off the wrong people.

Of course I may be wrong, but I think we should take a close look at those who aren't slinging around accuisations. I mean, if you're laying low you must have something to hide, right?
Bocaj at 7:52PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
What is with all of this logic?
I preferred random name calling. :/

Also, I'm curious why the murderer didn't kill anyone yet…
Is everyone just being very cautious?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Italianocane at 8:04PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer

Yeah, I know. I've been busy with exams and such and my new business, so I haven't been on untill late and everyone's signed off so… yeah.
I hope to be more active.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
Aghammer at 8:16PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
I understand… a lot of people on DD are suffering through finals… hope it all goes well for you!

Italianocane
Aghammer

Yeah, I know. I've been busy with exams and such and my new business, so I haven't been on untill late and everyone's signed off so… yeah.
I hope to be more active.
the2ndredbaron at 8:40PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Hark my partner, you are acting crazy. I say we vote anyway. What could it hurt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
poliwirl100 at 9:04PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
HOW DOES THIS THING GO FROM 13 PAGES TO 18 IN A FEW HOURS?!?!?

I saw that mafia pic on like page 14 or something. My brother (Kupo) looks so cool. He's kinda my mafia role model XP

Today was quite interesting mafia wise
My brother is dead, I must live up to his legacy. My girlfriend person thing broke up with me…WOOOOOT!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Niccea at 9:08PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Niccea
Yes, I AM CTHULHU.
Even better

roku made another page, but I'm going to bed right now. I'll post it tomorrow.
the2ndredbaron at 9:49PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Ochitsukanai
Niccea
Yes, I AM CTHULHU.
Even better

roku made another page, but I'm going to bed right now. I'll post it tomorrow.

Did I walk into a Japanese movie?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:50PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea is haveing too much fun with tektek

I'm sticking to my plan of not voting! I doubt the agents will let a chance to kill off a mafia go by. If they do rush someone then they expose themselfs. If they do lay low and not vote no one is hurt.

I'll admit that this looks good on paper, but then again communism looked good on paper too. All I'm saying is its better than nothing.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Niccea at 5:15AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
You realize though that it takes everyone not voting to secure that no one will die?

And yes tektek is fun at times. It is all PP's fault for calling her Octi.
Product Placement at 5:34AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
Niccea
A slight mistake made when shortening a complex name.

Sorry.
Niccea
You realize though that it takes everyone not voting to secure that no one will die?
All right… then how about this? If you're a mafia, DO NOT VOTE TO LYNCH! If you've already voted, cancel it by sending another PQ to Niccea. If you vote to lynch we're going to assume that you're an agent and will thus go after you during the next lynch.

If this day goes without a lynch it will be funny in a way. This could become the game where nobody dies.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 5:39AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
XD But I'm sure she forgives you. I think she liked the Octopus tektek. And the reason I used tektek was that it is the only available color art source for me right now. Also I don't know how it would have come out if I tried to hand draw it.
Hakoshen at 5:43AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Niccea
A slight mistake made when shortening a complex name.

Sorry.
Niccea
All right… then how about this? If you're a mafia, DO NOT VOTE TO LYNCH! If you've already voted, cancel it by sending another PQ to Niccea. If you vote to lynch we're going to assume that you're an agent and will thus go after you during the next lynch.

If this day goes without a lynch it will be funny in a way. This could become the game where nobody dies.

What he said! This is all a government plot to get us to turn on ourselves and have no one to blame for needless deaths but ourselves. Anyone who votes to lynch someone is a low down dirty mafio- er, agent!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 5:51AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
Hey, Hak. rokulily just made a endgame narration page where you make your debut.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 6:04AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
So are we going with the “nobody votes” plan?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 6:08AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
I believe so. If nobody gets lynched tonight then we'll essentially end up at the same spot as when day one ended…. except that someone has a bomb strapped to his head… an invisible bomb.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 6:15AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
PP I think this plan is terrible.
Mainly because the agents can strap another bomb on someone the next night and we fallen even further behind.
Someone with a bomb on is a deadman/woman walking so to act as if the agents aren't doing anything and we should just go about our lives peacefully is ridiculous!
We're being picked off right now and we are putting no preassure on them to make a move until they have already attached bombs to two people!
It's like we are giving them a two person head start.

But since anyone voting right now will be accused of being agent if the person that gets lynched is innocent, I'm basically stuck going along with this ridiculous defensive policy!
You dont win wars by hiding in your bunker!

Also….I WANT PEOPLE TO START DIEING!!!
ARRRRAAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!

*foams at mouth*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 6:27AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
Well the bomber can only target two people. After that he can only sit around and do nothing or start killing someone, and then we'll receive clues. Like it or not, we actually need someone to die before we get any clues.

Also, the bomber used to be able to target two people at the same time before. It was a two person head start that they always got. Granted he couldn't do anything afterward.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 6:36AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well the bomber can only target two people. After that he can only sit around and do nothing or start killing someone, and then we'll receive clues. Like it or not, we actually need someone to die before we get any clues.

Also, the bomber used to be able to target two people at the same time before. It was a two person head start that they always got. Granted he couldn't do anything afterward.
But that would mean that there were no clues left behind. There is no way to perfectly execute (ha ha) this game.

I know that in the irl game I played recently, the mafia lost because someone was paying attention to where the narrator's voice was coming from. They assumed that the mafia would be next to where the narrator was.
Product Placement at 6:42AM, May 13, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Product Placement

But that would mean that there were no clues left behind. There is no way to perfectly execute (ha ha) this game.
I know. That's why I changed it so that the bomber could be come more active in the game. The previous format had him this silent type that you couldn't really track so that the only way to find him was by coincidentally lynching him or that the vigilante killed him. At least now he's someone who can kill (and leaves a trail).
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 6:47AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
An idea that I like.

In game one, our bomber went rogue. He had already planted the bombs so he didn't want to go with our plans. He literally had nothing to loose. They even lynched him by coincidence.

Hakoshen at 7:04AM, May 13, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
An idea that I like.

In game one, our bomber went rogue. He had already planted the bombs so he didn't want to go with our plans. He literally had nothing to loose. They even lynched him by coincidence.

Man, I wish I could have been there to see that! In fact, if someone can link it I'd gladly read it. The state has still blocked all threads with the word “game” in them, but direct links still work.

I've also noticed that all of my hits coming to my comic from when I check it from my work PC are coming from the state office, not my local one, so either the state office is checking everywhere I go, or I'm being routed through there first, which would allow them to monitor us anyways.

If you guys from the state office ARE reading this, then for the LOVE OF GOD, give us our new computers already! We're still using Windows 2000 here for crying out loud.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon