Networking & Community Projects*

Outworlders: Black is White
Rathgor at 9:19AM, April 15, 2008
(offline)
Hello all, I'm new and just wanted to run an idea by all of yous. I'm a writer looking for some projects i could either assist in or looking for artists that might want to share in my ideas. If you're behind on writing and feel like you're too busy to push off a script maybe i could help by giving you a rough script idea and see what you think.

As for my own, it's a web comic idea I've had for a while now. It basically takes all the stereotypes and flips them over. For starts, the villains wear bright white armour and the heroes are dressed in black. Southern American states/Mexico is allied with the middle-east peace movement as the worlds poorest countries. The world capital is in Canada along with Europe, Asia, South America and Africa the world is ruled by the richest super-power known to man.

The world itself lives in peace but the outworlders are an oppressed people. When the world ran out of it's raw minerals and went through a green movement it sent all mineral and resource operations to off worlds and asteroids. They offered the people that moved to the outworlds huge incentives and told them that it would be a rough start but that they were helping construct a Utopian society.

A century has passed and the people of earth have forgotten about the outworlders and take their world for granted. The people of the outworlds are slaves with no real contact with humanity back on earth.

This is the story i want to tell. I want approximately 5 comics leading up to present day that tell how the world of today became THIS world of tomorrow. I have some characters i have in mind and i want some basic concept art done for the characters for inspiration.

Please, I'm excited about this so if you have even the most remote interest in my story please send me a message of some type and maybe we can talk.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
amanda at 10:54AM, April 15, 2008
(online)
Your idea sounds really fun - I'd love to help, but I don't think my artistic “talent” is quite up to the challenge ^.^ Good luck! I'd love to see this comic in action soon!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Rathgor at 6:07AM, April 16, 2008
(offline)
Well….. I like to have a collective colaboration and I notice you have a knack for fashion. Maybe you can design the outfits of the future, what the average man/woman wears day to day.

Thanks for the support, and your comic is very cute. Like you said, not quite the atmosphere I'm trying to portray. Good luck with Salt the Holly
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
amanda at 7:43AM, April 16, 2008
(online)
^.^ That would be fun - keep me posted!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
kyocat83 at 5:34PM, April 23, 2008
(offline)
Your comic sounds really cool, I'd love to help draw it if you still need someone to, not sure if the above poster is doing that or not. I tried to draw my own comic, but writing the plot came harder to me. I'm not sure if I'm as good of an artist as you might like, if you look at the first couple of pages I tried to do of my own comic you can see how I draw. It was called Beneath the Surface. Post back here or send me a message if you want my help.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon