Networking & Community Projects*

published novelist seeks artist for graphic novel
kris20 at 5:21AM, Aug. 2, 2010
(offline)
Hi, I’ve had three novels published, numerous short stories, sold options on feature-length screenplays, and I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with on a graphic novel project. I'm not expecting anyone to work for free, and I'm looking for someone who's really into collaborating closely right from the start. I’m from the UK but my career is based mostly in the States. I have a literary agent in New York and a screenwriting agent in Los Angeles, which may or may not be useful to us. The main thing, I want to find someone with the same kind of ambition that I have, the same love of graphic novels, who really wants to use the web, traditional publishing and any other form out there to get the work out and read by people. I’m based in the UK, travel a lot, so perhaps it doesn’t matter where you are based? I really love work by Jeff Lemire, Adrian Tomine, Michel Rabagliati, Craig Thompson. I won’t go into the story I want to tell right now (it will be in the vein of an indie graphic novel though) but if you’re interested in getting in contact I can send you some stories and novels I’ve had published, check out your artwork, and if we like what we see/read, we can go from there. Look forward to hearing from you. Kris. krs216@hotmail.com

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
Niccea at 8:04AM, Aug. 2, 2010
(offline)
Actually, you should go into at least a synopsis (or even genre) and the style you are thinking of for this. It will really help people out if they decide to work with you or not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon