MAFIA... and other forum games

The New Avatar RPG
vgman at 11:49AM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
*still in hiding place*

Vgman to Riku: Riku. You will not interfere. You will break off all communication with Zoro. I have plans for you. You and I shall sit this battle out.

Riku: Why the hell should i listin to you!

Vgman: Hmmmhmhmhm you dont get it do you. i have infected you with a super virus. this virus is compleatly undetectable by any means. And, thugh you may have the powers of the god, you cannot use theas powers to purge it as god's powers are unable to be used for self gain. So you will sit tight right there and simply wach theas events as they unfold. or if you feal like takeing a chance i can alwasy simply press a buttin and wach you die from the inside out.
RIP TD :cry2:
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM
tokyopimp5764 at 12:38PM, May 18, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: yes you are leader of all them and you shall make sure order is kept if riku does as he say's he is this somewhat of a paradise will be destroyed.
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Arcan at 12:49PM, May 18, 2007
(online)
“Well, Zoro, time to take this bastard down!” *Gores Dead Carl on his horn and pins him to a wall* “Zoro! Slice his head off! Now!”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:01AM
tokyopimp5764 at 1:03PM, May 18, 2007
(online)
*pushes arcan back and starts to flip out*

Dead Carl: GOD DAMNIT ARCAN LOOK AROUND DOES THIS LOOK HORRIBLE TO YOU! i should destroy you for attacking me! damn FOOL…. so how bout it….
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
Brinx at 3:01PM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
Brinx stands infront of Dead Carl with eyes full of confusion.

“What is it Dead?”

But in the distance stands a shadowy figure from outside.

Figure: …. This looks like the place. Now to find the man and take what's rightfully mine. Invisible.

Figure turns invisible and vanishes.
(I know it doesn't make sense. Get off of my back!"
Forum games citizens.
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Adventures_of_Hybrid/
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Authors_Corner/
Read these two comic. You might just like them. Please.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
tokyopimp5764 at 4:09PM, May 18, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: evan though you have betrayed me i have decided to help you return to your world and destroy this dragon guy…

*sense's a unknown being*

Dead Carl: someone is near…. someone who has not been effected….

* makes a sheild around me transparent *

Dead Carl: i thought i made everyone under my control…
Arcan at 5:01PM, May 18, 2007
(online)
“Eat this!” *Launches 6 missles at deadcarl, causeing a large explosion*
riku valentine at 5:18PM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
Riku: (to Vgman) You don't get it, do you? I'm already dead! I died trying to kill you and Dead Carl! (to Dead Carl) Hey, Dead Dude, you'll MAYBE get your wish, but you have to remember, it was my predeccessor who gave these powers to you, and I can just as easily take them away IF I wanted to, so don't make me want to! (to Zoro) You may be controlled by Dead Carl now, but there will always be hope. Hope for you to lose as selfish a master as Dead Carl. (to Arcan) Hey, Arcan, you have to accept that Dead Carl is the ruler of the world for now, but I am now higher than him, for I have taken over heaven! I can overrule anything that he does! So if he attacks you, just call for me, I will help. (to all) Dead Carl may be the most powerful being in the galaxy, but I am the most powerful in the universe! Watch, as I bring someone from the future!

Suddenly, a light engulfs the area around what was left of the land of a million lollypops. The beam of light grew smaller and smaller until it was just a tall beam right next to Zoro. Than a fox with two tails and a bow on her head appeared, kneeling in front of Zoro. She opened her eyes slowly, and as she did so, it struck fear into all that were present. Then Riku opened the portal and everyone that was trapped in the void was released. Sonny took one look at the new fox, and realized who she was immediatly. His mouth dropped as he realized this.

Sonny: S-Sister! Rebecca! How did you get here, and why are you older?

Shadow: T-That's your sister? She's hot!

Rebecca then started to speak, and as she did, it belayed her frightening atmosphere. For in her voice was a calm and soothing tone.

Rebecca: Sonny. It is you. Oh, my big brother, how I have missed you. I have missed you since the day that Dead Carl killed you for leading the resistance. However, the benevolent Lord Riku has still allowed me to talk with you, even beyond the grave. Sonny, I still love you, but I have to work for Dead Carl. Even though I do not want to work for the ONE WHO KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY FOR YOU BEING THE RESISTANCE LEADER!

Rebecca then looks at Dead Carl, who is now relaxing because of everything that Rebecca said, but the look she shot at him struck fear into his heart again.

Riku: (to Rebecca) Wait, I would never allow Sonny to die! Nor would I allow his parents to, either. So are you lying to all of them?

Rebecca: Hmhmhm, Lord Riku thinks I am lying. I assure you, I am not lying. Dead Carl, you convinced Lord Riku to take a week off, and it only took that week for you to crush the resistance. I have to say though, that I think Lord Riku brought me here to help you, Dead Carl, so I will listen to Lord Riku's wishes.

Riku: (to all) Yes, I brought Rebecca here to help Dead Carl. It is all that I can do. Wait, Rebecca, what did Dead Carl do that made me make a resistance?

Rebecca: He questioned your powers, and he won, in a sense. You lost your resistance, and Sonny lost his life. From what I understand though, being the benevolent Lord that you are, you made Sonny your assistant. But despite that, I pray every day for you to return him to me. Now, in a way, you have answered my prayers. (she notices Shadow) Oh, my love! It is not possible! You were brought to this time too?

Shadow: Love? I-I must not be who you are thinking of! I'm not from the future!
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
Brinx at 5:34PM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
An evil cold laughter was heard.

Figure: So you're the one in control? Ha! How pathetic. I expected someone more… Challenging. You sir are a fool.

Brinx looks up in shock.

“No… It can't be!”

Figure appears in the shadows with their wings folding up.

Figure: Heh good job warrior. At least someone here is bright. Anyways allow me to introduce my self.

Figure walks out of the shadows to reveal a man in blue and red armor with blue folded wings. He held a dragon staff his left hand. And he had an evil grin on his face. Brinx looks in surprise.

“You!”

DDS(Dragon demon sorceror):I am the one known as the Dragon demon sorceror. But you my dear imbosil may call me… Bruin.
Forum games citizens.
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Adventures_of_Hybrid/
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Authors_Corner/
Read these two comic. You might just like them. Please.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
riku valentine at 5:38PM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
Riku: (to all) Hey, mog, who is that?

Rebecca: Lord Riku, I do not know his name, but the mog's name is Brinx.

Riku: (To all) Eh, I've grown used to calling him Mog.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

vgman at 9:14PM, May 18, 2007
(offline)
To Riku: this is youre last warning Riku stop interfearing or I will set my viruse upon you. let me remind you that you are NOT dead. being as replodes are products of man they do not have souls. so the only logical way that you are in heaven is that you are still alive on some level. other wise you would have absolutely no existence at all. now if that is what you want then i will gladly oblige but if not i suggest you stop mediling in affairs that are not youre concern at the moment. besides if i where you i would be worried about every thing that is happining. as the new god you have a job to protect and look out for everry indivdual on the earth. if not the earth would be in turmoil after simply one day! so get to work and let theas kids have there fun.

*reminder that i am still in hiding*
RIP TD :cry2:
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM
riku valentine at 5:28AM, May 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku: (to Vgman) I don't care what you say! I did have a soul! I was once human! I may not remember anything about when I was human, but I know that I was. I know I am no longer alive! Brinx found my head, and I was blown into a million pieces. You may have a point though. (To Satan) Yo, partner! Come here! Open the gates!

Satan: (five minutes later)(hateful tone) You wanted to see me BOSS?

Riku: Yes… and don't take that tone with me, I'm promoting you!

Satan: (brightening up) Really? What do you want me to do?

Riku: Well, as long as you promise not to cause chaos and destruction, I want you to help me watch over the world, it's too big to do alone. That's how people like Vgman and Dead Carl got through!

Satan: (returning to her female form) I think I'm in love now!

meanwhile, in a far away place, in another universe…

Slash: Mother, why won't you let me go?

Sonic: because, Sora, you're not old enough!

Slash: Mother, you know I prefer to be called by my other name! Plus, I'm 9 years old, older than your other son, or your daughter! You've never even let me meet Father!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 3:10PM, May 19, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: DO NOT BLAME ME FOR RETURNING TO THIS “GAME”! I WAS SENT HERE, BUT NOW I WILL DO WHAT I PROMISED!

*Charred-already-blown-up ship blows up again*

Cthulhu:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
riku valentine at 3:37PM, May 19, 2007
(offline)
Slash: Mother, you have to let me go!

Sonic: Why, so you can get hurt? I'm upset enough that Sonny is gone! No Sora, you are not going!

Riku: (in the other Universe) Hm? I sense that someone needs help in another universe! (to Sonic) Hello? Can you hear me? This is the first time I tried to talk across universes.

Sonic: (to Riku) Uhh, yes I can hear you! What do you mean, talk across universes?

Riku: (to Sonic) I sense that boy with you wants to help this world out, like Sonny. Don't worry, you can send him, I'll teleport him here and I'll watch over him, for I am the god of this universe now. Your son, Sonny, is a very good warrior, I was proud to fight alongside him when I was alive. Your sons WILL be protected and brought back to you in one piece. You see, origionally, I was from your universe. My name is Riku.

Sonic: (to Riku) I'm sonic, and if you really are the god, I will send him. But if anything happens to Either of them, you will wish you were NEVER the god of ANY universe. If you or Sora reveal that he is Sonny and Shady's older brother, before I announce it, you WILL be sorry!

Slash: (sighs) Mother, you are way to overprotective of me. Oh well. I'll be back soon, Mother, hopefully. (to the baby in Sonic's arms) See ya Becca, your older brother is going on an adventure!

Baby Rebecca: Bro…ther.

Sonic: Aw, her first words! I wish her father were here to hear this!

Tails: I am, Sonic. I've been standing at the door this whole time! So, you had another son you never told me about. Who is his father? Wait, lemme guess, it's Shadow?

Slash: Bye, Step-Father!

Tails: Call me Tails, Sora.

Slash: I prefer to go by Slash, Tails.

Riku: (to Slash) Are you ready to come, Slash?

Slash: (to Riku) Of course! My first adventure! Bye guys!

A beam of light appeared in front of the four of them. Slash stepped into the light and was transported instantly to the remains of the Land of a Million Lollypops. Rebecca was the first to see him.

Rebbecca: Slash? Is it you?

Riku: (to Rebecca alone, noone else can hear) You know who he really is? I promised your Mother I wouldn't reveal who he was, and I expect you to abide by that, too.

Rebecca: Yes, Lord Riku.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Arcan at 4:15PM, May 19, 2007
(online)
“Riku, I don't give a F*** what you think! I'm doing whats right, and destroying this maverick! ELEMENTAL TEMPEST!!!” *A huge beam of energy strikes down on Dead Carl, followed by fireballs, Ice shards, bolts of lightning and finaly, sharp shockwaves, dealing massive amounts of damage*
riku valentine at 4:41PM, May 19, 2007
(offline)
Riku: Arcan, seriously, he's a human, not a maverick. For now, I will help him, until I decide he has ruled long enough. Besides, watch this.

Riku aims a lightning bolt at Dead Carl balls, but it hits his sheild and is deflected.

Riku: Even I can't get through that sheild. He'll just kill you. That's probably what allowed him to survive me nuking the place.

Slash sees dead Carl, realizes he is the cause of the mess, and charges at him. But just before he gets there, Rebecca jumps in front of him and blocks his attack.

Slash: Outta my way, Fox Girl!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 5:58PM, May 19, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THIS FIGHTING WITHOUT INTERFERING!!! NOW I JOIN THE FRAY!

*Steps on Rebecca*
Adenn at 10:18PM, May 19, 2007
(offline)
Adenn randomly cumbusts into flames and dies
(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(O.o ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:46AM
riku valentine at 7:42AM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
Sonny: NO! Rebecca! You bastard!

Rebecca: Sonny, I'm not dead yet… Please, Lord Riku, heal this minor injury!

Riku: I'm sorry, Rebecca, but that is not a minor injury. I hate to say it, but I'm not going to lie to you. You may die before I can finish healing you.

Sonny: Nooooooo! I don't want my little sister to die!

Slash: (Thinking) That's Becca? That bastard just about killed my little sister! (out loud) O.K. you bastard, now I am going to show you why I prefer to go by my middle name, Slash!

Slash then pulls out two specialized swords, both of them dual-bladed (that is, a blade above and below the hilt).

Slash: I have been training with these all mt life! I am a master with them!

Rebecca: Lord Riku… please… I do not… want to die… even if it will… allow me to see… my older brother again… I do not… want… to… leave… Shadow… I… was going to… be… Rebecca Rose…..

Riku: I'm sorry, everyone… I failed. Rebecca is here with me now. I may be able to return her, but it will take a long time.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 1:29PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
Dude, you really need to read “Call of Cthulhu” before you think you can take him out with two swords…

Cthulhu: DO YOU BELIVE THAT TWO MERE BLADE CAN TAKE OUT AN ELDER GOD?!

*Grabs the swords, and crumples them up*
riku valentine at 2:29PM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
Slash: YOU KILLED BECCA! *pulls out two more swords, dont ask from where* YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Sonny: Slash, how do you know Rebecca?

Slash: Dont ask too many questions, Sonny!

Sonny: How do you know ME?

Rebecca: What in hell?

Riku: Rebecca, hold on, I'm trying to return you to your body.

Rebecca: How did Slash get here? Mother never let him go anywhere when she was alive!

Riku: Rebecca, it is not your time to die, return to your body now…

Rebecca: (now in her body, getting up) Ugh, I'm alive?

Slash: (jumping up and doing a whirldwind strike into the face of Cthulhu) You will pay for what you've done!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 2:58PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
*Watches as the blades pitifully don't even leave a mark*

Cthulhu: IF YOU PUNY BEINGS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE FEMALE, I WILL HAVE TO TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO HER FOR EVEN LONGER!!!

*Uses his other-worldly Elder God powers to turn Rebbeca into a Shaggoth*

(If you don't know what a Shaggoth is, look it up, and prepare to be scared)
riku valentine at 3:25PM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
Riku: Hmhmhmhmhm. So you wanna have a god fight, eh? I will choose my Champion and you will choose yours! Mine will be Rebecca!

Riku uses his godly powers to return Rebecca to normal. Then he makes her grow to Cthulhu's size.

Riku: If you do not stand down, I will give her the powers to kill you!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 3:37PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
OK, seriously! Look up Cthulhu, and tell me if you think any giant thing can defeat him!

Cthulhu: RIKU! I CAN TELL YOU ARE A MOST POWERFUL ADVERSARY! BUT I STILL SHALL CRUSH THIS PITIFUL FEMALE, NO MATTER WHAT HER SIZE IS! BUT FIRST, WE SHALL LEARN HOW YOU DEAL WITH A FLOCK OF MI-GO!

LOOK IT UP DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!
riku valentine at 3:57PM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
Riku: Aliens, huh? Slash, I'm sure you wanna prove yourself. Do you want my help to kill them?

Slash: No, I can do it all myself.

Slash charges through the aliens (yes i did look it up) and starts slashing like a maniac. As he does so, the aliens are dropping left and right. He keeps killing them until there are none left. Slash stands up, completely covered in the blood of the aliens.

Slash: I have never felt so ALIVE! Killing is SO MUCH FUN!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 4:08PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: HOW CAN YOU DESTROY MY MINIONS WITH SUCH EASE? IT MATTERS NOT! I AM STILL AN ELDER GOD!

*Summons the Necrominicon*

Me: Oh, sh*t.
tokyopimp5764 at 4:09PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: 2 bastards…. both shall die…

* turns cthulhu into stone (before he summons the necronomican) and breaks him with a lioghtning bolt as his shattered remains lay all over the floor i return him to normal and his blood flow's over the ground*
Cthulhu at 4:14PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
*Blood flows together, creating a giant blood figure, and turns back into Cthulhu*

Cthulhu: IT IS NOT SO SIMPLE TO DESTROY ME!

*Reads the Necrominicon*

Cthulhu: NERO SANABAONA SIN TO COS RIN!

*Rebecca explodes into a million pieces*
*Dead Carl becomes insane*
*Riku becomes deathly ill*
*The re-re-destroyed ship blows up again*

Cthulhu: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
riku valentine at 4:16PM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
Riku: You cannot affect me! I am already dead!
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.

Cthulhu at 4:18PM, May 20, 2007
(online)
Me: NO! Don't tell him you're a zombie you idiot!

Cthulhu: UNDEAD? I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU THAN!

*Reads the Necromicion again*

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon