Networking & Community Projects*

Writer looking for artist for mindblowing comic
Dotsong12 at 10:05PM, Oct. 16, 2007
(offline)
Not to sound pretentious, but the premise is an idea that blew my mind one day.

The premise lies somewhere in the realm of: Mushrooms are the ultimate evil in the universe, they are a device created by a being from the beginning of time to wipe out all other competition to itself (i.e. all other lifeforms) So the spores travel throughout the universe to inhabitable worlds where nascent life is. They influence the evolution of life on those worlds to become more aware, more intelligent, and more destructive. These lifeforms end up destroying themselves and their worlds entirely. At some point this process became too slow, so a great machine was built to speed up the travel process and the destroying of worlds. Eventually, this machine ended up at earth, brought there by the last of the species wiped out just prior, and there it hangs in the sky waiting for the time when humanity will lead one of its own to the altar of the harbinger on the moon to activate the machine, by accident or otherwise. Then becoming the next harbinger, the one who pilots the “moon” through the infinite cosmos until it finds new life to destroy.

Ive been thinking itll be about to kids who are born at the same time, and grow up together, with one always popular and the other quiet and scornful. The second boy will accidentally become the harbinger causing the destruction of most of humanity, but the other will survive to fight against the ultimate evil.

Something something something…

I have an entire story arc conceived, this is just the surface.

Themes such as God is a machine, humanity is just a tool, but were all bound by our strange fates… blah blah blah

too bad I cant draw, and have no drawing programs to boot.

if this sounds interesting to you, and you would be interested in drawing a very serious comic please hit me back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
Sidwarrious at 4:58PM, Oct. 21, 2007
(online)
In a weird way that reminds me of Mushi-shi.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:35PM
Perfect Commando at 8:52AM, Oct. 24, 2007
(offline)
Is there payment of anykind going to offered for the artist you pick
Also my portfolio can be found here at http://www.perfectcommandoproductions.com/portfolio.html
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
Sidwarrious at 11:01PM, Oct. 25, 2007
(online)
I was thinking it's more like Princess Mononoke MIXED with Mushi-Shi.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon